..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Analysing Harmony 

Yesterday, as she was confronted with Nimit and his friends being completely mean, she seemed to snap out of her childishness for a second. That hint of hurt she showed on her face, was more adult than kiddish. It's only when she expresses herself verbally that she becomes Harmony Baby. So while I enjoy the silliness of her sleepwalking and Dadu indulging her, I think there's another layer to her and it will become more visible as the family's fortunes change and her love life begins.

I'm assuming that Nimit is her first boyfriend. Then Modi's sudden poverty might affect HarMit and then HarShi will develop. All these events are really huge changes in anyone's life, so Harmony will change a lot I'm sure. And I'm also waiting to see the chemistry between her and Shikhar. What I don't want is for Harmony to be completely removed from reality. I'd like to see her accept her lower status with grace and evolve into a new Harmony. That would be so good to watch and AG I know will do a great job. No one does subtle like AG can. In fact she did say that playing the current Harmony is very different  coz it's a bit out there and ditzy...so different from Heer or even Pihu. But if she becomes a bit closer to reality, Harmony could be a truly great character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jishan005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Madame

Analysing Harmony 

Yesterday, as she was confronted with Nimit and his friends being completely mean, she seemed to snap out of her childishness for a second. That hint of hurt she showed on her face, was more adult than kiddish. It's only when she expresses herself verbally that she becomes Harmony Baby. So while I enjoy the silliness of her sleepwalking and Dadu indulging her, I think there's another layer to her and it will become more visible as the family's fortunes change and her love life begins.

I'm assuming that Nimit is her first boyfriend. Then Modi's sudden poverty might affect HarMit and then HarShi will develop. All these events are really huge changes in anyone's life, so Harmony will change a lot I'm sure. And I'm also waiting to see the chemistry between her and Shikhar. What I don't want is for Harmony to be completely removed from reality. I'd like to see her accept her lower status with grace and evolve into a new Harmony. That would be so good to watch and AG I know will do a great job. No one does subtle like AG can. In fact she did say that playing the current Harmony is very different  coz it's a bit out there and ditzy...so different from Heer or even Pihu. But if she becomes a bit closer to reality, Harmony could be a truly great character.

Like your analysis...
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AG I know will do a great job. No one does subtle like AG can. In fact she did say that playing the current Harmony is very different  coz it's a bit out there and ditzy...so different from Heer or even Pihu.

i  agree  with  u  ,no  one  can  do  justice  this  role  accept  additi,because  light hearten  show  &  character  are  most  difficult  because  u  have  to  have  a  sense  of  acting ,humor ,emotion & most  important  PERFECT  TIMING  TO  PORTRAY  THE  EMOTIONS ,thats  why  light  hearted  show  or  character    are  most  difficult ,thats  why  we  didnt  get  good  show  like  sarabhai  vs  sarabhai anymore  ,but  additi  did  this  so  effortlessly ,

thats  why  she  is  brilliant  ,we  really  dont  have  many  good  actors  like  her .i  really  think  this  show  is  going  to  give  us  a  good  era  back  like  sarabhai vs  sarabhai  did   ,even  though   both  shows  are  different  but  there  is  some  similarity  ,like  u  watch  good  show  to  relax  &  enjoy  &  have  good  time  ,this  show  has  that  power .
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i really like urz analysis anu & i m sure too Additi 'll essay harmony's role brilliantly :)
Why whats wrong with our current harmony baby? I dont want Harmony to change. I like her the way she is now. She is the cutest. I dont want the modis to become poor, not so soon. Harmony will live on golas but I am worried for hiral madam and her imported seal packed juice
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awwieee loved d wat u analysed it,..bt i want harmony to stay like dis forever,..
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh wow , what you say would probably happen Anu. Sigh me too want this cute Harmony to remain for a while, hate serious stuff ðŸ¤”