Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

So much for Swayam's BIG TALK (Page 2)

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Originally posted by -Aicha-

I can't blame Swayam for any of this because HE closed the chapter and said that will only open it when SHARON wants to. Of course it hurts him that his love is paying attention to another girl..but as Shantanu said in the BTS,

Sharon is STUPID. Not an IOTA  of doubt there .. but Swayam .. REGARDLESS of open book or closed book .. he is SUPPOSED to STEP UP ..  jab iss tarha keechad uchaala jaa raha thaa Sharon pe .. Cuz he is SWAYAM !!  This is NOT about highschool sweethearts tryin to make each other jealous ! This is a matter of an altogether different magnitude !!!  

No..it's def not about any jealousy thing..but don't you think Sharon also needs to realize that people are not always going to be THERE for her?! Don't you think she needs to realize HOW DUMB and STUPID she is?! Will Swayam 'saving' her from Chevam do her any good? Will she realize that, oh yeah, you know I was being a dumbass all this time...NO she's not because Swayam didn't give her the chance to! She needs to be exposed to all this to UNDERSTAND the real world. So, I'm glad that Swayam isn't helping her..isn't standing up for her..because honestly, THAT'S the only way she will understand the importance of Swayam in her life. // Plus think about it, when has Sharon listened to people AROUND her? It's always about what SHE has to say, and what SHE does -- So, talking any into her, by her so called best friend Rey or by Swayam himself will result in NOTHING but waste of time AND energy. Thus, LET her make all the mistakes she wants, after all, we learn from our mistakes..and that's the only way she'll realize the importance of some people in her life, and will understand the REAL world. <- I say this cuz she thought that Chevam was GENUINELY appreciating their dance and shit. I'm like, HOW DUMB ARE YOU GIRL?!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ccubedtabuvebeenhadOhMeriJaandoc42.effervescent.

KriyanshSwaron9 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_SRiddikulus

pixienasrin Goldie
pixienasrin
pixienasrin

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
how could Sharon take it...disgustin:(
manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
rafi dii muje laga i m only one who is so damn pissed off after today's epi.. Par now i know u r wid me...!!! Bloody hell i can kill any1 rite now m boiling wid anger...!!! Till last week i was angry on swayam and now muje dono pe equally gussa aa raha haii...!!! Aaarrrggghhh...!!!

AmRiTa_SLamheChurake

katie.swaron Senior Member
katie.swaron
katie.swaron

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
wait i need time to get back to my senses...
this was the ultimate W*F!!!! for the first time in my life i hate sharon sooo much (not sneha) and simmi and rinni too...plz  tell me which girl on this planet earth would call a creep like shivam cute!!!!

LamheChurakeLiveEatLove

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
@Rafz and Sneha...You've both got a point. Sneha B, I totally get what you're saying. Sharon NEEDS to be shaken up by the real deal. But the thing is, if we set aside the whole SwaRon closed-yet-open-chapter equation, even as people, I'm AMAZED that neither Rey nor Swayam seemed to feel like there was ANYTHING wrong with that statement. Swayam seemed to be thinking something...but his lack of reaction really disappointed me too. Sharon is...gahh, I don't even want to talk about what they're doing to her character. Just...UGH. Ouch

I'm just hoping we're given a more nuanced reading of this mess, in good time. Because I, for one, am thoroughly confused.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_S

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketaki123

wait i need time to get back to my senses...
this was the ultimate W*F!!!! for the first time in my life i hate sharon sooo much (not sneha) and simmi and rinni too...plz  tell me which girl on this planet earth would call a creep like shivam cute!!!!

Yeh log apne brains mixer mein daal ke brain-shake banake peee gaye   AngryAngry

AmRiTa_SLiveEatLove

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
@Nandini - In a way, both have their own reasons to not say anything, which is pretty awful, I will admit, because for the sake for humanity, for the sake of at least saving a girl from a creep, Rey and Swayam should have said something. Just because they have their own problems and shit doesn't mean that they shouldn't be going against a creep who's clearly very cheaply hitting on a girl. Like, W*F. Like, you, I am very confused too. =| 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doc42AmRiTa_SRiddikulusLamheChurake

Go to top