Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
heyy Rafi! lovely post  but i was wondering wot other number could there be that he would want? sorry im a bit innocent at this stuff ...loool...😆 

and yeah i was really pissed at swayum today and not so pissed at sharon  because you know i love sharon and although i feel like they have ruined sharons character! i mean if she really is that self centred then would she not want to know if Sheevam is rich too? 

also she was shown that she would not go for the kind of guy who was so forward like that and dirty like that when they were talking about sex and now she is??? what kind of character are they making sharon? mujhe samaj nahi aya? 
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bubblykaur

heyy Rafi! lovely post  but i was wondering wot other number could there be that he would want? sorry im a bit innocent at this stuff ...loool...😆 

and yeah i was really pissed at swayum today and not so pissed at sharon  because you know i love sharon and although i feel like they have ruined sharons character! i mean if she really is that self centred then would she not want to know if Sheevam is rich too? 

also she was shown that she would not go for the kind of guy who was so forward like that and dirty like that when they were talking about sex and now she is??? what kind of character are they making sharon? mujhe samaj nahi aya? 

Check your PM lol ðŸ˜†
ccubedtab thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi all,

i've a simple doubt...

can anyone give a single sensible reason that sharon got impressed by that new guy?

'm repeating... it should be sensible...

he won't dance, he is cuttest one, and much moreover, sharon impressed by him in the first seen itself... that time she don't know who the hell is he. so please let me know... its not her stupidity or blah blah as she is not in 2nd std. she might have seen much more guys who have better attitude and cuteness than him.

and one more thing, whether this shivam's roll will be over after this dance fest and his party or he gonna join st. louis so that he will be in d3 here after?????
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no i think this CHEE-VAM.. Thingie is only der till the party...!!! Uske baad vo st. Louis me dikhana toh me... Uska khoon kar dungi...!!!
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Guys I think you all are over reacting!

Swaron should learn people are not always what they look from the surface. She does not have a good opinion on Swayam who is a good Guy and never took advantage of her even when he could. He always have helped her and his love was selfless. Still she does not want him.

Shivam obviously is a bad Guy and Sharon is impressed by his sugar coated words and talk with a hidden agenda. She is not seeing through him while all the other Louins, especially Swayam and Rey, think that there is something fishy. Swaron has to get hurt or be in problem and Swayam has to rescue her for their love to kick start. So Guys... Chill!

Dil Dosti Dance Story
katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
manu u are right...yeh shivam bas party tak hi rahega, coz uske baad it won't make any sense if they show him st.louis...bas party mein hez gonna do sumthing really bad to sharon...
and misss oh so innocent sharon is trying to seek swayum's attention...remeber the BTs...how she looked at swayum and then how swayum turned away frm her... this girl is surely gonna learn sum lesson in the party...
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay I come to the forum as a silent member. From what I have understood of the whole scene is that Sharon had no reason to be impressed by the guy when she has never been impressed of what Swayam has done. Secondly she cant see through the "chee-vam" guy which is dumb but so Sharon! 

But Swayam's reaction was expected. Infact I dint find anything wrong in it!  Swayam has closed the matter from his side. He has and it was the right thing to do. The way Sharon treated him -- was not right and if Swayam dint stand up yesterday it means he is trying hard to let her go. But that does not mean that he wasnt jealous or did not understand the meaning behind "chee-vams" words. He did -- and he was angry -- but now he does not want to interfere in her life and show that he cares. A right move I believe because how long can a guy handle the ego and the rudeness!? 

As for it Rey could have stopped "chee-vam" but these days Rey and Kria are into themselves a lot and not what is happening in Swayam and Sharon's life! 
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes...it was surprising that Swayam didn't say a word.

But we need to understand here,that the guy's going through a tough time.After what happened in the corridor,his heart has almost been lacerated.

He's torn,lost,and simply broken.
He tries to hide it,by putting on a mask of hostility when she's around...but his eyes reflect the pain he's going through everyday.The pain of not being able to profess his love anymore,the pain of not being able to lose himself in her openly anymore.

He himself is conflicted as he still loves her dearly,but does not know whether he still has the right to profess that love.

When Cheevam asked for Sharon's number,Swayam eyes,his expression reflected how angry he was,how tensed he was for her.
He probably would have said somehing,but Sharon's immediate reaction would hae been to ask him,what right did he have to come in between?

What answer could he possibly give to that?

I'm sure he will react more vehemently if Cheevam tries to hurt Sharon.
He has to.Or else i'm going to Mumbai to do i dunno what to the CVs.
katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just wait for this party...this party is gonna change everyones lives...and as far as shivam is concerned i just hope that he doesn't turn out to be sum pshycopath rapist...until then stay safe princess!!!
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Okay I come to the forum as a silent member. From what I have understood of the whole scene is that Sharon had no reason to be impressed by the guy when she has never been impressed of what Swayam has done. Secondly she cant see through the "chee-vam" guy which is dumb but so Sharon! 

But Swayam's reaction was expected. Infact I dint find anything wrong in it!  Swayam has closed the matter from his side. He has and it was the right thing to do. The way Sharon treated him -- was not right and if Swayam dint stand up yesterday it means he is trying hard to let her go. But that does not mean that he wasnt jealous or did not understand the meaning behind "chee-vams" words. He did -- and he was angry -- but now he does not want to interfere in her life and show that he cares. A right move I believe because how long can a guy handle the ego and the rudeness!? 

As for it Rey could have stopped "chee-vam" but these days Rey and Kria are into themselves a lot and not what is happening in Swayam and Sharon's life! 

nicely put...