Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
The problem here is we rn't complaining abt the content of the track...we r hating the way the track  is being treated...we have a problem with the way sharon's character is being portrayed...the track is lukn utterly stupid...dis is plain nd simple disheartening...
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
[QUOTE=zak231]The problem here is we rn't complaining abt the content of the track...we r hating the way the track  is being treated...we have a problem with the way sharon's character is being portrayed...the track is lukn utterly stupid...dis is plain nd simple disheartening... [/QUOTE

Aur humein issi track ki ummeed de kar dhilasa diya gaya thaa naa ? 
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRon911

r da same set of writers writing the show who had earlier given us such wonderful nd meaningful swaron scenes...😡

..SD.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Swayam iz a mature guy . . He know wat to do at any moment... Taunting sharon for letting d faceoff happen waz cute... Nd den answering dem by dere dance was really mindblowing . . . Nd he has no right to stop sharon for giving her fone no. To cheeevam... He would react but patiently nd on time...
doc42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am shocked literally, No Wait not shocked but extremely disappointed . How on earth can Sharon like that weird sa guy . Like everybody else is saying, i agree to the fact that when all those cheap comments were passed on kria, Sharon knew the reason and all but why couldn't she understand those all things when they were about her . CV's need to show us what exactly is Sharon thinking . Is it because she doesn't want to concentrate anymore on Swayam or is she really interested in him . (pata nahin kaise ) They need to make it clear to us or else we would all be frustrated about it till that Chee-Vam guy goes away . 
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zak231

The problem here is we rn't complaining abt the content of the track...we r hating the way the track  is being treated...we have a problem with the way sharon's character is being portrayed...the track is lukn utterly stupid...dis is plain nd simple disheartening...

I agree with each and every word joyee...and please how can one think of associating words like tharkee that too with sharon...Please i can't take it anymore...super disheartened to see sharon being portrayed this way...and moreover with swayam...how could he just stand dere at stare at sharon instead of staring at shivam...and rey. Kya dosti hai kya pyaar hai.

And i dnt understand that sharon is the one portrayed as wrong, nt in senses types but y are swayam and rey acting like her...as if they dnr care..

Waise toh they want swayam is such a majnu that he notice small tiny things about sharon and aaj to bhaisaab tissue pass karne main busy the..Urrrggh if this is the way cv's want to continue with swaron track...i dnt want to see it...cv's pagla gaye hain...

Can't blame characters i hate cv's for persuing the track this way, degrading d3 standards..

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 12 years ago
aparnaghosh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cmon guys aisa nahi hoga to wooo filmy moment kaise aega?????????yeh sab to hona hi  hai though even i think rey should have said something bt swayam actually cannot!!! sharon isnt in trouble yet nd he is trying to get over her so kuch kar nahi sakta...😔 anyways cheevam is getting on my nerves bt he has to do it he has to get sharon into trouble so that swayam can save her!!!!!!!!!!!!!awww cant wait for it!!!!😃
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnaghosh23

cmon guys aisa nahi hoga to wooo filmy moment kaise aega?????????yeh sab to hona hi  hai though even i think rey should have said something bt swayam actually cannot!!! sharon isnt in trouble yet nd he is trying to get over her so kuch kar nahi sakta...😔 anyways cheevam is getting on my nerves bt he has to do it he has to get sharon into trouble so that swayam can save her!!!!!!!!!!!!!awww cant wait for it!!!!😃

chevam's totally gtng on our nerves
shiningstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys,!! well, according to me neither Rey nor Swayum or anybody else for that matter can do anythng wen Sharon herself is liking wtevr that Shivam is doin!! wen she doesnt hav a problm then hw cn they interfere!!
nd well as we noe Swayum is trying to forget evrythng that eva happend betwen him nd sharon, and hence is trying to ignore everythng related to her, BT is unable to do so!! like wen SHivam asked for Sharon's numbr, swayum lukd at her with utter disbelief wriitten ovr his face wen she smiled!!
he is hurt so he needs tym to recuperate!!
Well, sharon !! she is shocked!! according to me she was completely shocked by Swayum 's complte change of behaviour and attitude towards her!! according to me, she must hav expectd Swayum to cum behind her nd all! bt none of that happend!! nd then wen she was so badly irked by swayum's behavious thats wen Mr. Shivam enters!!!
he's all over confident and fulll of OVERFLOWING attitude!! nd moreovr he givs her attention thus drwing her attention too!! so , to get distracted frum all the problms relatd to swayum that she is facing she starts giving attention to ths cHeevam guy widout realising the true meaning of his actions!!!!😡
we cant blame her too, cn we after all she is the DIVA nd is used to having attention frum everyone!!!!!! bt am sure, that after the party sab theek hoga😊
nd guys, ths is definitely the path being cleared for the upcoming Swaron Trck!!so cheer up guys😃
nd i must say todays dancing was FAB!! luvd all of their dancing!! especially the rey, swayum and nilesh wala part!! nd the neha -simmi part!! awesum it was!!😆