Posted: 12 years ago
CHEEVAMS LINE ..

"Sharon  your number please ?" 

"My number ?!"

"As of now ONLY ur FONE number !!"   

Are u guys  thinking what I am thinking ? ðŸ˜²

OH.MY.GAWD

CHee-Vam that lecherous b*st*rd !!!  ðŸ˜¡

OKAY .. today I am SOOO SOOO mad ... I dont think I can even make a proper topic but WHAT THE BLOODY F*CK was THAT ??!!

Sharon ke baarey mein toh mai kuch kahungi bhi nahin cuz I dont think English . Hindi toh kya .. ANY language has a word articulate enough to encompass stupidity of this magnitude ...And Chee-Vam toh hai hi gira hua .. How can Swayam, who swears by Sharon's honour and Rey , whoz supposed to be her BEST buddy .. take that ??  I understand Shivam is brought in as a plot-spinner ... and he is here for a while but HOW can Rey .. well ussko chodo .. Rey ne proof kar hi diya thaa what a "Great" friend he is .. so I am not THAT disappointed in him .. not that I had any expectations from him in the first place .. BUT...HOW CAN SWAYAM TAKE IT !?  

Such crass , trashy , licentious , low-down double entandre remarks passed  on Sharon ..

Such filthy connotations ..

Such vile intentions .. 

Such profane defilation .. 

Such desecrate debasing of her honour .. 

And all Swayam does is .. NOTHING ?!

Thoroughly dissapointed at such UTTER caricaturization of Swayam and Sharon's Character sketch  and effectively RUINING what SwaRon ever stood for  .. but more than that ... just plain ..

DISGUSTED
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay SO. 

When I heard him say that in the Coming Up segment, my mouth fell open. I went "Whoa...did he just...??!" And the sequence that eventually followed thoroughly confused me. It was as though I was the only one who thought there was ANYTHING off with that statement. The gang were hostile, yes, but NO reaction at all to that? Like, NONE??! And like you said, Rafz, what's with SWAYAM too?!! The only thing I can posit as an explanation is that they're all civilised, dignified log. And don't want to create a ruckus in the face of the obviously diplomatic Chee-Vam, who's veiling all his euphemisms between apologies he SO obviously doesn't mean. UGH. 

CVs, we have NO IDEA what it is you're trying to convey to us. DO EXPLAIN, hopefully in the episodes to come. Because we're NOT liking this so far, and we don't want to be let down after SUCH a long wait for a substantial SwaRon track. 
Edited by nandinidev - 12 years ago
..SD.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WTH was they trying to show,
really man this is THE LIMIT.
cheevam was asking sharon's no in front of her so called best friend rey n her all time majnu swayam n wat we got zz never expctd blank reaction from em. rey se toh kuch bhi epct hi nahi hai but swayam how he stood silient at tat situation... 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
i feeld like they all are just  strangers.
nd sharon shez gone nutzzz 😔

oooohhh wat a dosti in D3 CV's.
CV's wer supposed to show dil dosti dance i guess but wat was it today they wer showing -_____________- .

cv's are on a mission to ruin sharon's character i guess any way carry on cv's. i'm done with the show. any ways thank you soo much for giving such beautiful swaron memories

dont want to say more
i officially hated hated nd just hated the ep.
😭
Edited by SwaRonmania - 12 years ago
OhMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok well ya even i was disgusted at tht comment...UUFFF i was like i m gonna kill this CHEE-VAM!...urrgghhh hated him to d core...but ya from d BTS i feel ki Rey will help in sorting out things..guys this is jus d start of a twist in d tale...so jus wait nd watch as to how it nfolds...pata nahi kya hoga aage..so jus cool...even m irritated wid d char of CHEE-VAM nd disgusted wid his entry...but god knows wat ll happen next...nd by this i dont mean to offend anybody's view...jus my pov..
LovelyDil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Rey or Swayam obviously can't say anything when Sharon herself is liking it!!!

HOW CAN SHE GET IMPRESSED WITH THAT 🤬 guy's stupid pick up lines!!!

ONLY YOUR NUMBER FOR NOW!!
YEAH RITE!!(mumbles)
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm just copy pasting what i said in another thread:

I can't blame Swayam for any of this because HE closed the chapter and said that will only open it when SHARON wants to. Of course it hurts him that his love is paying attention to another girl..but as Shantanu said in the BTS, Swayam is trying to get over her, and will use CheRon as a mechanism to get over Sharon..however painful it might be. I'm SURE though, he wants to shake Sharon until she's back in her senses, but he had closed the chapter, so he shouldn't care. Except poor thing he's SO frustrated and SO mad, that..UGH. 

Sharon..today I only have gaaliyan for her, so I'll keep quiet. She's just SO DUMB though. SOOO FREAKING dumb. ðŸ˜¡ NEVER have I been SO mad at characters like I am right now..Goddamn.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aicha-

I can't blame Swayam for any of this because HE closed the chapter and said that will only open it when SHARON wants to. Of course it hurts him that his love is paying attention to another girl..but as Shantanu said in the BTS,

Sharon is STUPID. Not an IOTA  of doubt there .. but Swayam .. REGARDLESS of open book or closed book .. he is SUPPOSED to STEP UP ..  jab iss tarha keechad uchaala jaa raha thaa Sharon pe .. Cuz he is SWAYAM !!  This is NOT about highschool sweethearts tryin to make each other jealous ! This is a matter of an altogether different magnitude !!!  
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
"Aag ka dariya hai... aur doob ke jaana hai..."

Babes... only after all this nonsense will we get the true SwaRon...
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Sharon is STUPID. Not an IOTA  of doubt there .. but Swayam .. REGARDLESS of open book or closed book .. he is SUPPOSED to STEP UP ..  jab iss tarha keechad uchaala jaa raha thaa Sharon pe .. Cuz he is SWAYAM !!  This is NOT about highschool sweethearts tryin to make each other jealous ! This is a matter of an altogether different magnitude !!!  

No..it's def not about any jealousy thing..but don't you think Sharon also needs to realize that people are not always going to be THERE for her?! Don't you think she needs to realize HOW DUMB and STUPID she is?! Will Swayam 'saving' her from Chevam do her any good? Will she realize that, oh yeah, you know I was being a dumbass all this time...NO she's not because Swayam didn't give her the chance to! She needs to be exposed to all this to UNDERSTAND the real world. So, I'm glad that Swayam isn't helping her..isn't standing up for her..because honestly, THAT'S the only way she will understand the importance of Swayam in her life. // Plus think about it, when has Sharon listened to people AROUND her? It's always about what SHE has to say, and what SHE does -- So, talking any into her, by her so called best friend Rey or by Swayam himself will result in NOTHING but waste of time AND energy. Thus, LET her make all the mistakes she wants, after all, we learn from our mistakes..and that's the only way she'll realize the importance of some people in her life, and will understand the REAL world. <- I say this cuz she thought that Chevam was GENUINELY appreciating their dance and shit. I'm like, HOW DUMB ARE YOU GIRL?!

Well todays's epi really pissed me off'Rey ne toh prove kar diya he is a very good friend'no expectations'Chee-vam toh is a gira hua wannabe hero'Sharon ke liye I dun have WORDS to describe but'

SWAYUM!!!...how can he do this man'what the bloody f**k man?? No jealousy'nothing to defend Sharon!! GOD!! Plzz Palki maam kuch toh karo!!!

I am seriously losing interest in D3'ek toh ranking is going down and now this'kuch toh jealousy ho sakti thi naa Swayum mein?? I'm totally DISGUSTED!!!

Edited by KriyanshSwaron9 - 12 years ago