DUS bajee ka DHAMAKA...

pinsu03 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
With the new artical in front of us lets not speculate things...knyu ke ab to aadaat ho gayee hei viewers ko in jhatko ki...😭😭😭
buss Navya ke initial episode ka magic he jo hamee bandhee hua haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
lakin kab tak?????
Trp ki race me cv's simple sa logic bhool gayee hei " +chemisitry of lead pair & positivity  combo with masala is proportional to ruling the charts"⭐️⭐️⭐️
hope they wake up sooon and reality strikes them hard... rollar coster ride of the dus bajee ka serial has left the viewer wishing for a silver lining in the dark clouds...loooming over the leads

the above ranting  was not intented to offend anyone 'caue it REALLY HURTS & LEAVES A PAIN IN HEART ..TO SEE A WONDERFUL CONCEPT ON TV deviating from its path in the name of trps...  

lets be positive and hope that N-YEAR brings naye dhadakan nayee sawal(of course phangirls ke heart me😳😳😳)...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
+chemisitry of lead pair & positivity  combo with masala is proportional to ruling the charts"⭐️⭐️⭐️

well said dear
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful post
pehle ke episoes ka magic line was so true
mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i must say...nice vocabulary...awsm post πŸ‘
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dont worry..i think cvs r going at gud pace n tracckk..
story cnt b same always  na. odarwise it wud becum boringg.. though i agree dat dey shd have stretchd da clg track moreee.bt...

da only thng i dont want is anya marriagee
ankur143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nyc post but from 4 april till now is show ko main enjoy karti aaye hun
SmartyY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah nice post nd hope for the best
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nycc post..cvs need to see it...
f.s.m thumbnail
knyu ke ab to aadaat ho gayee hei viewers ko in jhatko ki >>> WELL SAID πŸ˜† 

awww realy cute post ... loves the way you rant dear ,,, reall lovely discription dear ⭐️ ,,, LET's hope the new year will bring something else from its beginning ⭐️
pinsu03 thumbnail
@ all we know all cannot be well in the anya  land...always πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but entertainmentke nam pe hamare samane parosa jata hei us me a tinch of logic element hona chaheye???
achaa dekhawoge to mewa bhi pawoge(trps..😊😊😊) and we all know that show that preeches tooo much sucks🀒🀒🀒  well preeching to all genere of audience can be done in a much better way... cv's should we give examples?????????????????????????