Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Who is the most Abominable housemate? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who is the most Abominable housemate?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [6.25%]
2 [12.50%]
5 [31.25%]
7 [43.75%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [6.25%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --P.K.LeLe--

Originally posted by bhinder.thind

<font color="#000099">Sorry! Spelling Problems!! but good on ya mate Lol</font>

where is Problem in Spelling ? I Think that it's your mind where is the biggest Problem.

<font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#000066">LOL at Your Eyes too !! The dictionary describes Sunny as Shunny and chahal as chahat Seems to be available at your home Only!! but not your fault dude ! sometimes parents along-with god commit some mistakes and peoplearoundhave to bear !! Pity isn't dude? haha</font>
<font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#000066">anyway, You are awesome</font>

let me tell you that one name can be written in different ways as about Kiran, Some people Prfer to write Kiran and Some prefer Kirron. It's not your mistake but of your atmosphere where you did not get to know things Broadly. In regards to mistake , Haan Parents make mistake as your Parents Made by breeding you and now whom i am enduring in this Thread. IF you want to teach me English ,it should be Started by Ignoramus Lady Mehak Chahat who is dull at it and then i would Happily Like to learn from you.

LOL You seem to be Shardha! reflecting things back ROFL  There is big difference b/w Kiran and Kirron in Pronunciation!! If your tongue does not twist, what can be done? Teach You english? LOL same as explaining adrak ka swaad to bandar ! LOL  and can you please reply without exploring Google! and try to make it ASAP mate! can't wait haha

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged

<font color="#000066">Where is Juhi,PB and Sky? Looks Like you find them Adorable LOL</font>

they come under other Category. Huh! IF YOUR HEART SAYS TO PICK UP ONE OPTION OUT OF GIVEN. Kindly Pick up otherwise Kulti Maar yahaan Se.

<font color="#000033">Kulti? argh Ganda bacha! juhi di atma agayi tere ch !</font>

Fudku,Don't vex me here otherwise i will have to cross my limits which i Don't want.

putt je main shuru hogya na poore tabbar de lane bane di rishtedari badal dao! fer poora tabbar ikathe beth ke socheyo ke kaun kehda peo aa te kaun kehda jawak! and go for it dude! 
Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

<font color="#000099">Sorry! Spelling Problems!! but good on ya mate Lol</font>

where is Problem in Spelling ? I Think that it's your mind where is the biggest Problem.

<font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#000066">LOL at Your Eyes too !! The dictionary describes Sunny as Shunny and chahal as chahat Seems to be available at your home Only!! but not your fault dude ! sometimes parents along-with god commit some mistakes and peoplearoundhave to bear !! Pity isn't dude? haha</font>
<font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#000066">anyway, You are awesome</font>

let me tell you that one name can be written in different ways as about Kiran, Some people Prfer to write Kiran and Some prefer Kirron. It's not your mistake but of your atmosphere where you did not get to know things Broadly. In regards to mistake , Haan Parents make mistake as your Parents Made by breeding you and now whom i am enduring in this Thread. IF you want to teach me English ,it should be Started by Ignoramus Lady Mehak Chahat who is dull at it and then i would Happily Like to learn from you.

<font color="#330033">LOL You seem to be Shardha! reflecting things backROFL There is big difference b/w Kiran and Kirron inPronunciation!! If your tongue does not twist, what can be done? Teach You english? LOL same as explaining adrak ka swaad to bandar ! LOLand can you please reply without exploring Google! and try to make it ASAP mate! can't wait haha</font>

Shradha? Now listen to me too you are far more horrendous than Laxmi eunuch, sometimes even that lady behaves civilizely but you doing like a ferocious Guy! OH, If you say kirron Kher to write her name in hindi , She will what Kiran is written in hindi .It means that both are same but people prefer to write in umpteen ways .adarak ka sawad ,it can be told only by you who solely seem to have tasted it. GOOGLE? I am typing posts here by mobile where it's pain to fingers typing long posts and roaming from site to site. AS MY GEsture says that you exploring Google that is why you replied me back too late whilst you typing posts from your Pc/lappy.

oh yeah yeah bla bla LOL Your gestures says alot huh? Listen to you? LOL you sound Like Aunty ! "Now listen to me .. do this do that haha" But not funny dude! 
OMG again lecture on English? If you are right why have to prove again and again! Now i doubt ya LOL! Delete Dictionary Application from your mobile and then talk haha! Big challenge ahead dude! go for it 
Yeah I tasted adrak and I can feel it ! which you can't coz banadar ki jane adrak da swaad! LOL You are trying hard to b funny mate! but not good enough! 
bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

<font color="#000066">Where is Juhi,PB and Sky? Looks Like you find them Adorable LOL</font>

they come under other Category. Huh! IF YOUR HEART SAYS TO PICK UP ONE OPTION OUT OF GIVEN. Kindly Pick up otherwise Kulti Maar yahaan Se.

<font color="#000033">Kulti? argh Ganda bacha! juhi di atma agayi tere ch !</font>

Fudku,Don't vex me here otherwise i will have to cross my limits which i Don't want.

putt je main shuru hogya na poore tabbar de lane bane di rishtedari badal dao! fer poora tabbar ikathe beth ke socheyo ke kaun kehda peo aa te kaun kehda jawak! and go for it dude!

Its waste giving Importance to such guys . Better to Creat another thread on Mehak Chahat of Million Phans !

HmmROFL  ROFL Thumbs Up Go for it champ
Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Biased Poll.

P K Lele, refrain from getting into fights and calling names to members herein. Last warning!!

Topic Closed

BB5 Dev Team

Go to top