KaSh Heaven:Wishful Thinking Always Work ;) ALWAYS - Page 94

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Heart-Hacker-

Anam cant be here, you ppl will go mad telling her to edit her post and trust me wen youll be like anam edit she will end up blabbering something like have you ever written something right in exam paper, and edited it to get your marks deducted! and she so would not edit aur phir gaya tumhaari khushi ka sandesha🤣
omg am laughing so HARD...SAHE WILL BE IN Maham's bad books soonROFL
Everyone Stop so crazy kash fans enough anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so sick n mad stupid kash fans too much!!!!!!!!! omg 4 year ago still kash fans so crazy too much!!!Everyone will u stop kash fans anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this over now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Need new co-star with shilpa anand new show!!!! not kash anymore enough now !!!!!!!!!! im serious guys please stop it kash fans anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im fans shilpa anand only so don't say that ok!!!!!!!  
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

Yeah!!! Im defo on her team🤣🤣🤣

I dont think so :/ This is a first and its all coz of Rida🤣 And yet shes the one whos hating her🤣🤣🤣 Imagine how popular she will be when shes here! :O 🤣🤣
RIDA Has a hate-llove relationship with her🤣🤣
OMGGG I Dunno wht to say.🤣
Exactly and she introduced her to us🤣🤣🤣

Just keep loving Anam🤣🤣
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

Does anyone even follow the rules?🤣🤣🤣

I think its only when Maham is around🤣
OMG DONT SAY THAT!I Dnt wnt Maham to cme n mke us edit our posts like small kids🤣🤣

GUYSSS DO NOT REACT ;P
To what?😉😛🤣🤣🤣

Maham and Anam would have world war 3🤔

Explain it to Maham.
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

RIDA Has a hate-llove relationship with her🤣🤣OMGGG I Dunno wht to say.🤣
Exactly and she introduced her to us🤣🤣🤣

Just keep loving Anam🤣🤣
without talking to her we love her so much wat will happen wen we meet her 🤣
Originally posted by -KaShHeaven-

Explain it to Maham.
Oh shit! MAHAM HERE!🤣🤣🤣

EVERYONE RUNNN!!!!🤣
Originally posted by -Cherry-

MOVE MOVE MOVE! Disgracing womans! Put your backsides to good work and get this place moving! No questions asked. MOVEEE 

Please and thank You :P 
OMG OMGGG😲
SWANCYYY😃OMG I WILL GET EMO😭🤗

DUDE...You need to knw tht after ages we r ACTUALLY MOVING Fast here🤣🤣
Hey Please Everyone Stop so crazy kash fans enough anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so sick n mad stupid kash fans too much!!!!!!!!! omg 4 year ago still kash fans so crazy too much!!!Everyone will u stop kash fans anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this over now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Need new co-star with shilpa anand new show!!!! not kash anymore enough now !!!!!!!!!! im serious guys please stop it kash fans anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im fans shilpa anand only so don't say that ok!!!!!!!