Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Kriyanshlover

god plz god aap usko apne paas bulya dijye na

LOLLL Amina xDDD I quite like that idea actually HAHAHAH ðŸ˜†
LovelyDil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
🤬I HATE  HATE HATE THAT CHEEVAM!!!!!!!!!!!

🤬🤬🤬🤬I felt like killing that guy!!

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH SHARON??
HAS SHE COMPLETELY LOST IT??

ARGH!!!

POOR LAVIN HAS to appreciate all bad things for playing an irritating character sooo well!!

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
I have NOTHING against CheeVam ... him and his cheap tricks .. obvious from day 1 .. I fail to understand though ... WHAT IS WRONG WITH SWAYAM !?!? HOW CAN HE TAKE THIS ?!!

And Sharon  .. is she .. imperioused ?! Like "Imperio "   !? Like Harry F*ckin Potter !??!?!!  Cuz NOTHING .. I repeat .. NOTHING else explains her stupidity. There .. Ive said it . Sharon is STUPID  !!!! ðŸ˜¡
radzammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
trust me em feeling the same kutta kahinka... :((

n i luv this 1 

Chee-Vam --> "As of now, just your phone number."

Don't owrry puttar jee, aur bhi bahut kuch milega... like Swayam's shoe number, right on your face! :D

Till then enjoy kiddo with the number of Princess's one of the numerous phones! (y)

credits:D3 BOYS
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

I have NOTHING against CheeVam ... him and his cheap tricks .. obvious from day 1 .. I fail to understand though ... WHAT IS WRONG WITH SWAYAM !?!? HOW CAN HE TAKE THIS ?!!

And Sharon  .. is she .. imperioused ?! Like "Imperio "   !? Like Harry F*ckin Potter !??!?!!  Cuz NOTHING .. I repeat .. NOTHING else explains her stupidity. There .. Ive said it . Sharon is STUPID  !!!! ðŸ˜¡

I can't blame Swayam for any of this because HE closed the chapter and said that will only open it when SHARON wants to. Of course it hurts him that his love is paying attention to another girl..but as Shantanu said in the BTS, Swayam is trying to get over her, and will use CheRon as a mechanism to get over Sharon..however painful it might be. I'm SURE though, he wants to shake Sharon until she's back in her senses, but he had closed the chapter, so he shouldn't care. Except poor thing he's SO frustrated and SO mad, that..UGH. 

Sharon..today I only have gaaliyan for her, so I'll keep quiet. She's just SO DUMB though. SOOO FREAKING dumb. ðŸ˜¡ NEVER have I been SO mad at characters like I am right now..Goddamn.
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
y swayam y!!! Please go and bring her back to her senses...!!! Please for our sake... And this sharon shows all duniya bhar ka attitude only to swayam...!!! According to her nature... She should have shown attitude to shivam when he asked for her number but she dint... Aarrrggghhh and radz dat was nice.. Swayam ke jutte ka number...!!!
This "Cheevam" dude is making me crazy and Sharon toh dont even ask...😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡...I mean gimme ur phone just for now?? W*F is dat suppose to mean?? 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡...His cheap tacktics 🤢...dude someone get him out!!!

PS ~ Lavin is doing a really good...2 days and I'm hating him...😆
killerbinny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

he is nothing before swayam...our majnu rockss!!!! so guys chill...:)

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Aicha-

ON THE OTHER HAND - I just want to mention ke the dude who is playing Shivam is doing an AWESOME job! Lavin right? AWESOME matlab, in two days he's got me HATING Shivam SOO bad xDDD So yeah, kudos to Lavin for playing Shivam SO well :) 

i disagree wid u here sneha...we hate shivam's character not coz of lavin gothi's acting or sumthng[lets face it...he's plain nd simple amateurish in enacting]...we hate him coz we r immensely in love wid swaron nd can't imagine ny creep butting in btwn dem... a beautiful on-screen pair of swaron is touted as sacrosanct by their fans...cv's better don't mess arnd with it...😭