India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SHIVAM = TROUBLE.

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Note:- I am SOLELY talking about the characters here, NOT the actors. Just making that clarification. :)

OKAY. I am SOOO mad right now. SOOO mad. 

First of all, I HATE Shivam (or err CHEEVAM as we like to call him) He's SOO cunning, SOO shrewd, SOO disgusting ("Yeah, for now, only your PHONE number" <- I swear, I felt like punching him when he said that) SOOO manipulating, SOOO ANNOYING. aiohuwiergheikgwoiughrgu I hope you guys understand me. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry 
I HATE his attitude, I hate the way WHATEVER he says has a double meaning. UGH SO DISGUSTING! BLAHHECKKK I HATE THIS.
I am like in a REALLY bad mood now, thanks to Chevam and oh, Sharon of course..I swear, I don't even know what to say about her, I just better keep my mouth shut :|

ON THE OTHER HAND - I just want to mention ke the dude who is playing Shivam is doing an AWESOME job! Lavin right? AWESOME matlab, in two days he's got me HATING Shivam SOO bad xDDD So yeah, kudos to Lavin for playing Shivam SO well :) 

Edited by -Aicha- - 21 December 2011 at 7:22am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyDilkillerbinnydoc42love_arsha-bitz-lovely55radzammysun-naaaaaaaaa-dark.horse-manasie23LamheChurakeLiveEatLove..DamonCrazy..

-bitz- IF-Dazzler
-bitz-
-bitz-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
aaarrrggghhh i'll kill dis Shivam one day!!Angry WTH!?? ONLY phone number!! and Sharon even gave him her number!! jbdjsdbjsabj -____-
LIMIT RE LIMIT!!!!
i feel like hitting Shivam so badly!!!Angry

@P.S-Navin ur doing an awesome jobClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron24

aaarrrggghhh i'll kill dis Shivam one day!!Angry WTH!?? ONLY phone number!! and Sharon even gave him her number!! jbdjsdbjsabj -____-
LIMIT RE LIMIT!!!!

OMFG my jaw dropped at that ONLY PHONE NUMBER BIT I WAS LIKE 390[45803up56489hdsfjlkgbhjkrdtw;eajklrtiguylb5ljk OMFGGG.

Same here. :) Let's take a hatoda and go hit him together, you with me? :D HAHAHA why am I so psycho?! LOL

-bitz-

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Sneha...i think its Lavin...tis is weird cus i think i seem to b d oni one hu's happy wit today's epiConfused...i mean dnt get me wrong...whenever d CHEE-VAM n Sharon part were goin on...i was like W*F???Angry...Sharon,cant u c thru tis creep???Ermm...n d way he talks n smiles...so EEEWHHH!!!Dead But still tat stare tat Swayam gave Sharon when she was givin her number to CHEE-VAM was worth all of itSmile...i can already c d jealousy...AAAHHH,jus waitin for d return of d MAJNUDancing...an advance sorry to all those hu r feelin low afta today's epi but i jus cant seem to stop smiling...finally Swayam reacted to Sharon wit sumthin besides his attitude n i'm jus happy bout tat!!!Heart

-bitz-

-bitz- IF-Dazzler
-bitz-
-bitz-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aicha-

Originally posted by swaron24

LIMIT RE LIMIT!!!!

OMFG my jaw dropped at that ONLY PHONE NUMBER BIT I WAS LIKE 390[45803up56489hdsfjlkgbhjkrdtw;eajklrtiguylb5ljk OMFGGG.

Same here. :) Let's take a hatoda and go hit him together, you with me? :D HAHAHA why am I so psycho?! LOL
i'm definitely wid u!! hatoda...knife...gun jo mile sab lelo!
yo Chee-Vam now u gonna face our rudra-ras!
ramya26 Senior Member
ramya26
ramya26

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
think its lavin but whtevr hating dat guy rite nw 
was screamin da whole tym he was talkn wid sharon!!
nd whts wid simmi nd rinni dat guy luks cute nd all 
hes nothin compared to our swayamSmile

Edited by ramya26 - 21 December 2011 at 7:23am
manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
SHARON RAIPRAKASH... Have u lost it...!! I mean how can sharon simmi and rinni act so dumb... Ek baar me kisi se itna impress... The fact i cant hate sharon iss liye i feel like haay me maar kyu nai gayi *palmface* and when sayam rey and kria can sense sumthing wrong y the hell can't sharon...!!! And shivam iski double meaning baate...!!! Arrgh...!!!

-bitz-

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top