My heart is crying...

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh my goddd...how can Rashi do this to her own sister who's saved her life...she's so stupid and has no sense at all...she changed the position of battery in the bell she had brought for gopi...poor gopi how she blindly believes her sister...donno how everyone will react when they come to know of gopi's accidental fall tomorrow...i hope for the best ...i know this is a serial but it's so real that i m speechless, donno how ill wait for tomorrow's episode...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rashi is a witch! I have had enough now. She doesn't deserve to be even a maid in MM.

Filling Gopi's head with such nonsense!!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ That is unforgiveable for the woman who just saved her sorry a$$!

I am hoping the pre-cap was exaggerated. Either that or hopefully Aham catches Gopi in time.

Rashi!!!!! grrr πŸ˜‘ 
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
me tooo feel like ahem catches gopi...
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Rashi showed that she is such an evil person. She has made gopi believe that she is a burden on others. Pure evil thinking. Noone can beat her in stooping to low levels..grrr
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why rashi why?? U disappointed me. Am so sad my heart is crying.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rashi!!!!! This evil moster she is not one bit better than Urmi!!!!! Now I really hate her!!!!😑😑
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
okeeey okeeey...now i got another clue...

she want show she's caring gopi infront of every one...

so tomorrow when gopi falls..its not ahem ...it will be rashi who will hold her...

so when every one comes hearing the sound..all will see rashi carrying gopi...
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Can this get any worse?πŸ˜•
This kalakari,if Gopi is injured,i will not spare Raashi😑
shineharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't understand why kokila has not disclosed the truth infront of rashi that  is, because of gopi she is back in MM.If this truth was revealed rashi might have not stepped again to kalakaries.She would be grateful to gopi.πŸ˜•
indu_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please CV's dont dissappoint us..make ahem catch her...