Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
THANK GOD  A TIME HAD COME   WHEN I CAN SEE MY HANDSOME ARHAAN,KRISHNA...IN A NEW STYLE..
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: babithaj

What do u mean by she is the one who has to prove her love for Krishna... P's always loved K...its K who didn't believe her n sided Amma, he failed miserably there... She many a times prove her love for him... If this Meera is different n he likes her, he can verywell be like all his thakur bloods... P need not hv to prove anything to anybody... she will not do any sort of thing like tht...Love has to be felt between two hearts... not to all others outside looking at them...Its her idea of love... as she says everybody has they own way of showing love...

Woah I didnt mean to offend anyone! We all know K loves Pratz alot and vice versa and K will never EVER do bewafay with his Babu. I meant to say its going to be nice to see more of a possessive and jealous side to Pratz that we have never seen before so in that sense im looking forward to the track. Apologies if people go offended by my comments. Just hope i made my point of view clear now!😊
Edited by Mo710 - 12 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo710

Woah I didnt mean to offend anyone! We all know K loves Pratz alot and vice versa and K will never EVER do bewafay with his Babu. I meant to say its going to be nice to see more of a possessive and jealous side to Pratz that we have never seen before so in that sense im looking forward to the track. Apologies if people go offended by my comments. Just hope i made my point of view clear now!😊

Iam sorry too Mo, I know u love kriya too, but its not P who kept him at distance, not at all.. she is looking his needs too, they r happy together, but not shown to us in a great way, thts all... Its she is gonna suffer more n if she isn't happy , baba will also be miserable... thts why...
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing
wow i m waiting waiting now this awesome bike race track aww its really interesting to watch 😃
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont' want Meera to defeat Krishna.  May be, she wins the race by cheating. 

We want Kriya Jodi for ever.  Hope Pratigya will teach a lesson to Meera.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudharao100

I dont' want Meera to defeat Krishna.  May be, she wins the race by cheating. 

We want Kriya Jodi for ever.  Hope Pratigya will teach a lesson to Meera.

Meera's love is NOTHiNG infront of P's love for K... she will surely make her realize this n she herself will move away from them...
Edited by babithaj - 12 years ago
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx fr sharing dr. .bt meera defeating k. .no!!
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: babithaj

Iam sorry too Mo, I know u love kriya too, but its not P who kept him at distance, not at all.. she is looking his needs too, they r happy together, but not shown to us in a great way, thts all... Its she is gonna suffer more n if she isn't happy , baba will also be miserable... thts why...

Yh i get u. KriYa are that saying arent they; 'Do dil ek jaan arent they'. They are one soul that feels for each other when they are sad or happy and the other will knw wat their partner is feeling. Thats wat makes KriYa very special to us and i knw afta this meera track Pratz will give K alot of attention! ;-) Thats an after effect of the track that im waiting for eagerly!
.anshu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my goodness😲😲krish getting defeated in a bike race that too by meeraabhi yehi dekna baki rah gaya hei kya??😡prats se harta to chalta...bt hamari prats mam to rikhshaw se hin khush hei...driving kab sikhegi yeh😭
priyadesai13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article, OMG this meera is too foolish wht does she thinks winning bike race will give her K,   im sure K will definately not get impressed with such a stupid girl, she really needs to grow up, well lets W& W