Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

article-krish meera in a bike race (Page 12)

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thanx fr sharing dr. .bt meera defeating k. .no!!

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Originally posted by Mo710

Originally posted by babithaj

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by lovekriyan

Originally posted by Veena.S

i wonder will Krishna tell Pratz about the bike race n not wwinning it or hide again?????
may b he won't, coz by new promo lot of drama will go on, n as usual pratz will b busy n upset 4 samar... So, i think he won't

krish will hide as usual to not to pareshanprats more...hope cvs will end it with a misunderstanding and not<font color="#ff0000" size="3"> rift</font>
<font size="3"><font color="#ff0000">
possibility is there... seems like meera track will make pratz suspect krishna... i guess menaka will play a role her too... possibility is there 4 a rift guys...</font></font>

<font color="#ff0000">Possibility is there but article sed misunderstandings so Im all calm about that. But atleast through this track and to the end of it, Pratz will realise the importance of K in her life and not to take him for granted!WinkIMO Pratz deserves this wake up call for being so unfair on Krishna. But in the end of it all it will be KriYa as always and they will get through it!</font>Smile
i think its not simple as that... this track ill surely have impact on auddience n kriya fans... we always wanted kriya track but cv i guess going a step ahead ith a possible rift in my view... at times article is not true...

But most of the time the articles are true so chill yeah. Misunderstandings will happen but the track is all about how KriYa get through this issue and come out stronger at the end of it. How do u mean impact on audience and KriYa fans? It will be something different to see and for once it will be Pratz who will have to prove her love not K. Chill as its gna be a fun and interesting track.
<font color="#339900">What do u mean by she is the one who has to prove her love for Krishna... P's always loved K...its K who didn't believe her n sided Amma, he failed miserably there... She many a times prove her love for him... If this Meera is different n he likes her, he can verywell be like all his thakur bloods... P need not hv to prove anything to anybody... she will not do any sort of thing like tht...Love has to be felt between two hearts... not to all others outside looking at them...Its her idea of love... as she says everybody has they own way of showing love...</font>

Woah I didnt mean to offend anyone! We all know K loves Pratz alot and vice versa and K will never EVER do bewafay with his Babu. I meant to say its going to be nice to see more of a possessive and jealous side to Pratz that we have never seen before so in that sense im looking forward to the track. Apologies if people go offended by my comments. Just hope i made my point of view clear now!Smile

Iam sorry too Mo, I know u love kriya too, but its not P who kept him at distance, not at all.. she is looking his needs too, they r happy together, but not shown to us in a great way, thts all... Its she is gonna suffer more n if she isn't happy , baba will also be miserable... thts why...

Yh i get u. KriYa are that saying arent they; 'Do dil ek jaan arent they'. They are one soul that feels for each other when they are sad or happy and the other will knw wat their partner is feeling. Thats wat makes KriYa very special to us and i knw afta this meera track Pratz will give K alot of attention! ;-) Thats an after effect of the track that im waiting for eagerly!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
.anshu. Senior Member
.anshu.
.anshu.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
my goodnessShockedShockedkrish getting defeated in a bike race that too by meeraOuchOuchabhi yehi dekna baki rah gaya hei kya??Angryprats se harta to chalta...bt hamari prats mam to rikhshaw se hin khush hei...driving kab sikhegi yehCry
priyadesai13 Groupbie
priyadesai13
priyadesai13

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article, OMG this meera is too foolish wht does she thinks winning bike race will give her K,   im sure K will definately not get impressed with such a stupid girl, she really needs to grow up, well lets W& W
aka.aier IF-Dazzler
aka.aier
aka.aier

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
thanks for sharingStern Smile
KST losin in bike race...hard to digestErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Caped_CrusaderSnigdha_Khanam

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Krish will loose to Meera interesting.CVS are showing Meera completely opposite of Prats.The character Meera is very impressive she can impress anyone but if she is here to impress Krish she need to think again.GO Meera ajma lo apne pyaar aur apne style ko hamari Pratigya nahi haregi.Yaar Meera track is much better than Tanshi and menaka.

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aka.aier

thanks for sharingStern Smile
KST losin in bike race...hard to digestErmm
Same hereOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aierCaped_Crusader

Go to top