Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Awesome GoAhem Today updated precap on page 2

spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahem came early to home he was so disappointed even he came soon doc all ready checking gopi ,he said even sorry to doc for being late ,koki surprised doc said to make gopi to walk 1o min 

Awesome scene

Gopi trying to walk ahem helping her , Ahem so worried on gopi walk ,he says to take small small steps and slowly  catching her hand ,gopi says she want to try to walk on own but fails ,Ahem catches or on time by keeping hand on her back waist and eye lock sharing starts, and title song music plays ,after little time gopi feels uncomfortable and Ahem notices he is catching her and leaves and catch hand ,phone rings to disturb but ahem cuts it and helps gopi  and says ten min over and make her sit on wheel chair ,again phone rings gopi says this time not to cut and attend ,he cuts and says do not owrry if you rest you will be fine soon ,as days pass you will get strength and be normal ,again phone rings and he sttends he scolds saying he will be in ten 10 min ,ahem says he will leave gopi in room and go mean while rasi comes and says ahem to go and she will take ahem accepts but says rashi to be more careful

Wonderful scene on screen cute GoAhem moment
Edited by spandana11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aww tht is so sweet thanx 4 the little update on gohem still have to see the episode...

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Was enough lalala in that scene to make everyone happy lol.
Kavya.S thumbnail
omg i just loved the gohem scene today...it was amazing
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Thanks for the Update i am going to watch it now  Edited by Bloem123 - 12 years ago
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aww thanks so much for this. I can't wait to see it!!!
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rashi has put all nonsense saying all are worried for gopi and work increased ,Ahem not doing work properly because of her ,left with out having breakfast to has no time ,and called her mother and said she did as she said and now gopi will do her work on her own ,in precap gopi was trying to get some thing on her own and she was going collapse badly and broken water glass on the way to😭 hope Ahem comes on time😭
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank for the update spandana.
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Same here. Hoping Aham comes on time to catch her. It is the only thing that will save this scene for me.

As for Rashi! ðŸ˜¡
Kavya.S thumbnail
me too hoping ahem comes there in time and catches her