Asha-Sakshi is my inspiration

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Asha Negi: Sakshi Tanwar is my inspiration
Asha Negi is new and inexperienced but that doesn't undermine her excitement. Asha, who is seen in Bade Achche Lagte Hain and Pavitra Rishta plays important roles in both, taking the story forward. She spoke to us about doing two Balaji shows, her roles, background and more…
Showing 1 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next
At first you were signed on for Pavitra Rishta, and then you were off. How was the back and forth on being on board Pavitra Rishta - amusing or irritating?
Honestly speaking, I was bit upset initially. I had been doing Bade Achhe Lagte Hain beforePavitra Rishta happened. But I couldn't accommodate dates for couple of days as I was busy shooting for BALH. I guess something happened in those two days I didn't shoot for Pavitra Rishta which is when they called me again for the show. So, I really have no clue how and what exactly happened. I am glad to be doing both.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Asha-Negi-Sakshi-Tanwar-is-my-inspiration&aid=3497 

nice article
thanks for sharing
Sakshi is truly inspirational. Iam sure AshA has a great mentor
Sakshi had been a great mentor for all the new kids on Kahani as well.. so not surprised that new comers on this show are also looking up to her for inspiration...😛

So Apeksha is really Asha..Hmm everyone seems to have Sakshi as their inspiration..That is true as Sakshi is not only a seasoned actress, but a mature one and is never in the news for wrong reasons.. 

Thanks for sharing the article