Episode 3-Written Update

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode Start

Ruhi and Angad are going on the path . Ruhi becomes much mature than before Angad says to ruhi -i am so happy about the wedding of piya and misha with kabeer and abhay ruhi replies- yeah ! but missing panchhi a lot . Angad says -ya! danish is also so sad and now see how far they are from each other . angad says we should make danish happy ! then ruhi says "But how Angad" they start thinking.by the time Ruhi sees alina going over there in the car. she shouts n say I Got It.
then angad (scares) and says what happened ruhi ? she whispers the idea in Angad's ears
Angad -- hmm ! fantastic idea

1st break

IN RAICHAND PALACE

Abhay is joined by chand in his business.Mrs. raichandcomes to Piya's room and say to Piya -thanks Piya b'coz you entered our lives we all are now happy living mortals . no more darkness no more vampires and no more warewolves . and we can't pay for it. Piya replies - mom jo hona tha so ho gaya why to think about past think about the future.MRS. raichand- and one more thing piya-i have to go some where and abhay is busyso you can go to ur parents house.piya says really ? mrs raichand - yeah ! piya- mom really you have done for abhay is not at all small you have proved that you are abhay's mom . they both hugs ! piya gets ready and proceed .

2nd break

IN KABEER'S HOUSE

MR. and MRS. Rathore where drinking coffee and were praising for Misha thatsuch a modern girl is wearing saree .Misha smiles and go to kitchen . After sometime kabeer also goes to kitchen and holds tightly to misha . misha- what are you doing kabeer .ifyou want to show your love you show inside the room not any where. kabeer says - really ?are you sure . misha says ya dude hug to chalta hai yaar. kabeer- only hug ? misha says- ya ! and then danish comes and does ahem!ahem! then misha escapes and he holds kabeer's hand and was saying kya chal raha tha abhi abhi ? kabeer- kuchh nahi bhai vo bus dinner ka puchhne aaya tha mai . nothing else then that . danish- ohh asking for dinner in evening ? hmm gud job kabeer.

Episode ends

Precap -piya in dobriyal house seeing the photo frame and crying inside the heart for birdy(panchhi). and she thinks about abhay that he is so busy that he can't meet me .

end

OFFICIAL PLACE TO READ:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=292759894093395&set=a.292759860760065.64629.291639884205396&type=1&ref=nf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice episode u make a g88 bonding b/w piya and haseena and i have one complain no more abhiya scene in today episoe but overall awsome episode so alina and danish lovestory is in making
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetkitty123

nice episode u make a g88 bonding b/w piya and haseena and i have one complain no more abhiya scene in today episoe but overall awsome episode so alina and danish lovestory is in making

😉 

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice episode ...specially [Piya n Haseena relation...😛...N Angad -Ruhi mature...digest nhi hota...😆...
vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
guys come on support her