Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherry_ik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey TM - please apni aisee repeated posts se aap pyaari AKSHARA☺️ ko kyu badnaam kar rahee hain?? Please spare us for Akshara's sake...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank God  members of other forums too have been aware of mehak's Kalechitthe . thank Faiza to put such nice views here regarding mehak!

i am not attacking anyone on this forum I was giving my own opinions

i am sorry if hurt i have own options what i think and you lot have your own sorry i hurt your Feeling big boss forum friends

i am not hurt some feelings on IF

SORRY

Edited by FaizaParvez - 12 years ago
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
most of the audience already know this about mehak but some ppl r just blindly avoiding the fact about mehak that she is drama queen and fake from top to bottom still they r saying she is so innocent blah blah ... my foot..I just cant take her drama anymore pls stupid bb dont bring her back if u really want a wild card entry then raageshwai is 100%better then mehak bring her but plsss no nautaki mehak😑
LET STAY FRIENDS ON HERE NO MORE THREADS ON MAHEK CHAHAL

Originally posted by: FaizaParvez

i am not a loser u lot are

Mahek Chahal is freaking buzz off the loser is gone win and u lot are obsessed with Mahek Chahal losers dont have a life

The wait and see who will win u lot are wasting ur time and talking stupid about Mahek Chahl the drama queen must lose that will wipe the smile off ur faces 

i am not attacking anyone on this forum I was giving my own opinions

i am sorry if hurt i have own options what i think and you lot have your own sorry i hurt your geeling big boss forum friends

These phankes are like Mehak , all the times  they think to garner sympathy from fans of others stars  as Mehak used to do in show ... Talking with such morons gives me a bad taste , how do you endure them?? better to leave them alone to talk to themselves!
cherry_ik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FaizaParvez

LET STAY FRIENDS ON HERE NO MORE THREADS ON MAHEK CHAHAL

Thank god..plz tell this 100 times to urself than to others...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Defintly InshaAllah juhi wil going to win BB5
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont want mehak the drama queen to win the show she is so fake...
Voting lines are open now; please bring life of BB-5 House