Bigg Boss Season 5

Hope Mahak Chahal doesn't win BB5 - Page 2

MissSRK thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: FaizaParvez

THESE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM DON'T HAVE LIFE FIGHTING MAHAK CHAHAL WILD CARD ENTRY IS JUST A SHOW

SOME IS AGREED WITH ME JUHI PARMAR SHROFF IS THE WINNER MAHAK COULDNT
FIND A JOB IN NORWAY AND SHE IS FAKE PEOPLE POOJA BEDI WAS RIGHT ABOUT
HER

MAHAK SHOUDN'T win and I'm gonna vote for jUHI OR sKY regardless of what
u say:) mAHAK CHAHAL IS fake AND U LOT ARE LOSERS! Boo MAHAK will never
win!GET A LIFE THIS IS JUST SHOW LOSERS

maybe you don't have a life that's why your always picking on mahek :/ what has juhi done other then sleeping and eating shes so lazy, and sky digs people's past and abuses woman! Anyways You just chill it's just a game show,practice what you preach girl! Let India decide who will win :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MissJohnAbraham

maybe you don't have a life that's why your always picking on mahek :/ what has juhi done other then sleeping and eating shes so lazy, and sky digs people's past and abuses woman! Anyways You just chill it's just a game show,practice what you preach girl! Let India decide who will win :)

True that BUT WHAT HAS MAHEK DONE!? bring herself to fame by dwelling in boy-girl fights?!  i know nothing more of mahek then the fact that she knows how to fight- Can she make people laugh with humor? NO- thats Sky baba's terrain πŸ˜‰
bankhan thumbnail
Put yourself at Mahek place and then you will come to know how difficult was her life in BB5 house. Then only you will know the reality of Mahek's agony. So, keep your big mouth shut.
bankhan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sha1

True that BUT WHAT HAS MAHEK DONE!? bring herself to fame by dwelling in boy-girl fights?!  i know nothing more of mahek then the fact that she knows how to fight- Can she make people laugh with humor? NO- thats Sky baba's terrain πŸ˜‰

Sky baba is a super cheap in quality
sha1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bankhan

Sky baba is a super cheap in quality

Mahek is super ghatiya in quality πŸ˜‰
sha1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bankhan

Put yourself at Mahek place and then you will come to know how difficult was her life in BB5 house. Then only you will know the reality of Mahek's agony. So, keep your big mouth shut.

Why should one!? life is only as difficult as u make it- Mahek has a habit of making a mountain out of a mole hill. So she can keep her place- out in the beeches of goa.
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ TM...Welcome back Tanya...Looks like your obsession of Mahek is in tact!!!πŸ˜‰
greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

but 1 ore thing

koi bhi jeete but not mahek ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

b'coz If mahek won , everyone will blame salman kahn ...😭

Of which I don't wantπŸ˜”
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

it's not sherlock holmes mystery πŸ˜› or rocket science πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  BBians  focus on entertainment and enjoy last two weeks of BB. πŸ˜†   we will miss ddt when BB is over πŸ˜‰ till NDTV start veenajee ka swyamvaar  πŸ˜›

zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i had symphaty with mehak,,but thys time,,not .,mehak shouldn't win thys show.koi bhi keray but not mehak.