saarah96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Holding His World.

Just before Lavanya left, she whispered in my ear. The hushed words stunned me. She had said, "Take care of Chamkili, and tell her you love her before it's too late." He was confused as to how she knew about his feelings, was it really that obvious? After that, I found out about Shyam, I knew it wasn't Khushi's fault; it was his brother in law's fault.
It's been a week since I last saw Khushi, it took all of my will, to not call her, to go to her house, to see his world. He realized he couldn't live without her; she was a part of him. And without her, he didn't know what he would do. Lavanya was right, he does love Khushi.

At first he was afraid to accept his feelings. He hurt her a lot. Every pain she felt, he felt tenfold of her pain. He didn't think she would love him too. He thought it was impossible. But her eyes always proved him wrong. When he was getting engaged to Lavanya and Khushi was engaged to her fianc. He couldn't accept that, their paths were different and their paths could never meet. Every time he breathed, his heart ached. He knew his heart ached for Khushi. Now they were free of the relationships bonding them to another person, maybe he could confess his undeniable love to the woman that thawed his cold heart. The woman who made him feel again. The woman who made him believe in love. The woman whom he was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with.

His Di told him that Khushi was here, in the poolside. Di had asked her to come and see them. He couldn't express how elated he felt to hear that she was here, near him. He ran off to the poolside.

He stared at her; she was standing, her back facing him. She was looking up at the beautiful stars; all of them seem to be shining brightly, as if to tell him, this was the right moment to tell her.

And then, as if she sensed him being there, she turned. Giving him a smile, and then she turned to look back at the stars. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was and he wanted to make her his emotionally, physically. He walked up to her, putting his arms around her waist, bringing her closer to his hard body. And then he heard her breaths quickening. He smirked at the effects he had on her. He turned her around. Both of them stared in each other's eyes, getting lost in the depths of them. He felt Khushi trying to release his grip on her waist. He wouldn't let that happen and gripped her even harder, being cautious so he wouldn't hurt her again.

"Khushi, I love you."

He knew that was enough, he didn't need to be cheesy or over the top. He knew Khushi would understand him and what his eyes were saying. He saw her eyes getting darker filled with love and passion, mirroring his own eyes.

"I love you too Arnav ji."

He felt so over joyed, finally feeling complete. The ache in his heart was gone; love for the woman in front of him filled the spot. Now their paths were together, she would always be next to him. He smiled at his world in his arms. She was his everything; he would make her happy, like she made him happy.

He leaned in for a kiss. Khushi hesitated for a split second before putting her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. His lips touched hers, surges of electricity passed through them. They both lost themselves in each other. For how long, they did not know.

Their world was complete now. They knew they'll be happy, more than happy actually, because they had each other. And they would face all the problems. Together, side by side. They knew their everlasting love for each other would help them through everything.

Edited by saarah96 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
short and sweet nice one 👏
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A fab OS hun.
Hardly any words were exchanged yet the scene spoke volumes!
Nicely done.
⭐️