•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel the lack of chemistry between Krithika and MOnish and more between KK and KW . Not sure if its bcoz of the age ??!!! I want to see a simple touch , a hug , something ...anything ...ekta maiyyaaa

Where are these scenes ????
My dear chemistry is not a touch a hug and definetely not ekta maiya stunts. THis show does not lack chemistry, the leads have that. 
THis show lacks a certain class or dignity which was in DK. Please dont get me wrong, I know it is unfair to compare the two, but the makers themselves risking this. I was discussing and PMing this with a friend who told me this that  In DK the relationship between intern and chief doctor was never compromised and that within that professional relationship they created a beautiful story. I have watched DK and I agree. that classyness is lost in this daily format show. 
It is not a Ekta show. Chemistry is not always about hug, touch etc. Something anything?😆 there is everything😉
Oh dear.. really?? I never noticed...Maybe this is not UR kinda show...so save ur time.. watch something better :)
I find plenty of chemistry between them..To me AshNi are among the best onscreen couples...😃
i love ur take on KK N MB chemistry , if it bothers n hurts u so much , avoid it n watch chemistry of other couples which will be rocking ...
I dont think there is any lack of chemistry

they look super together and both have done the role well
I don't think so. They are enough chemistry between them.
1stLY it's not   [ Krithika and MOnish ]
it's   {kritika and mohnish}