Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

Are Written Updates still needed? (Page 4)

dirk41 Senior Member
dirk41
dirk41

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I love the updates!! often I cannot watch the show and the updates are so nice and detailed!! please do not stop!!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rechusVishaD.

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Rani& Visha Thanks So Much For The Daliy Updates Everything. It Helps Knowing The Story Before Hand. So Please Dont Stop Giving The Updates.

Oh And Another Thing. I Think Its Time To Change The Banner Of YMGGK. It's Quite Old. We Should A Banner Contest. (:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17Cutiepie RanirechusVishaD.

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
oh dear whats happened here.

no no pls dont stop with the updates.
visha/rani you do an excellent job of it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie RanirechusVishaD.

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Vi..I might be irregular sometimes coz of hectic schedule of work and  other staffs..but whenever i have some time i always visit in to this forum..i am involved in this forum since it has been started there r use to so many members participated in this forum..we always had fun fun fun..but unfortunately all of them have been  disappeared..y just no clue..but i am the only one i guess still here ..Smile
.all my co members r gone Cry.. but u Star r new to me but each and every day i have been knowing..and now i know u much much better...coz of u guy's cooperationThumbs Up..
but  i have observed only few members participate in this forum these days...y i dont know..even they dont write few words in the update .this is not fair at all..
we have friends chat thread ..but only few r participate regular basis..this is the thread we can get along with each other ..
But i am personally  thanks to u and Rani and   ..for the updates..sometimes i cant able to watch tv regular but atleast  i can read u guys excellent Updates .. it makes my day...dont need to watch video ..
Really appreciate ur work..dont even think that we dont need update ..its a life saver.. for me..i think for everybody..Clap
God bless u..Clap

Cutiepie RanirechusVishaD.

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
yeah a lot of previous regulars have disappeared for whatever reasons Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rechusVishaD.

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Rani& Visha Thanks So Much For The Daliy Updates Everything. It Helps Knowing The Story Before Hand. So Please Dont Stop Giving The Updates.

Oh And Another Thing. I Think Its Time To Change The Banner Of YMGGK. It's Quite Old. We Should A Banner Contest. (:

Hey dear! About the banner contest the problem with that is we can have the contest but we don't have any mod to put it up. I will bring it to Shruti's attention and we'll go from there!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VishaD.

VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks once again to everyone who has responded and i don't understand why have all the regulars gone despite we getting good TRP's. If i'm not mistaken, we even had a lot of participation during the Koyal track and the forum was really happening at that time. When we organize a game or CC,only the regular ones takes part. We need to bring it back to its glory days and once again, thanks for all the motivational though and support. Thumbs Up

And yeah, i like the idea of getting a new Banner. And Rani, try talking to Shruthi or anyone asking if we can get a mod for our forum or for overall Zee. It would be great if you could be our moderator as we really need one Smile

kinu17Cutiepie Ranirechus

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Thanks once again to everyone who has responded and i don't understand why have all the regulars gone despite we getting good TRP's. If i'm not mistaken, we even had a lot of participation during the Koyal track and the forum was really happening at that time. When we organize a game or CC,only the regular ones takes part. We need to bring it back to its glory days and once again, thanks for all the motivational though and support. Thumbs Up

And yeah, i like the idea of getting a new Banner. And Rani, try talking to Shruthi or anyone asking if we can get a mod for our forum or for overall Zee. It would be great if you could be our moderator as we really need one Smile

I have already addressed the banner issue to Shruti. Now just waiting for her PM. I have also brought up the moderator thing to Priya ji (our admin). She has read my PM, but hasn't gotten back to me on that issue yet. I guess she might be waiting for promotion time which I think will happen next year maybe in Feb. Not sure exactly when. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VishaD.

Go to top