Are Written Updates still needed? - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
And actually the video with the subtitles makes our life so much easier to do the update but sadly its only aired in USA and its delayed. So we can't wait much long and have to do the updates with the normal video minus the subtitles πŸ˜•
Yes, I do depend on updates a lot as the serial is almost always over by the timei get home from work.  However, i must admit that for sometime i have stopped reading updates because of lack of time with increasing workload. 

But please know that your updates are appreciated very much.

I am sorry if i have not been more forthcoming with comments but i do faithfully click the LIKE button after each read. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to do the updates - i know what a hassle it can be and i alsoknow unappreciated one feels when there is a lack of response from the readers. I do stand chastised here.  I will be a bit more forthcoming in the future

Thank you thank you thank you.
Thank you so much zeezee55 πŸ˜Š

I really appreciate the feedback given and don't worry, we will be giving Written Update as usual. Hope our members are active again πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by LuvPoojaBose

Yea u should stop :)

Lol, can you elaborate more on the reason? 
Originally posted by LuvPoojaBose

Yea u should stop :)

excuse me, what do u mean ???
Originally posted by rechus

excuse me, what do u mean ???

While the rest ask to continue, the first person asking to stop. So must not be a regular of YMGGK πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

While the rest ask to continue, the first person asking to stop. So must not be a regular of YMGGKπŸ˜‰

true... All feedbacks showing, how much they need the written update...but this one..
I have posted my view on the updates saying how helpful they are and how much I appreciate them, but somehow, my response had been erased. Anyhow thank you for the update.  They are my only reason I can understand the show especially when they are not subtitled in English.
Originally posted by fesunil

I have posted my view on the updates saying how helpful they are and how much I appreciate them, but somehow, my response had been erased. Anyhow thank you for the update.  They are my only reason I can understand the show especially when they are not subtitled in English.

Thanks fesunil for your feedback. Your response have been erased? πŸ˜²
Don't worry, we will continue with the updates. Its business as usual πŸ˜‰
To be very honest, I love to read the written updates @ work.
I am in US and we have holidays, even though I watched the episodes but
i feel very uncomfortable. It seems like I am addicted to written updates.
Lots of Love and thanks to Visha & RaniπŸ€—