Are Written Updates still needed? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks once again to everyone who has responded and i don't understand why have all the regulars gone despite we getting good TRP's. If i'm not mistaken, we even had a lot of participation during the Koyal track and the forum was really happening at that time. When we organize a game or CC,only the regular ones takes part. We need to bring it back to its glory days and once again, thanks for all the motivational though and support. 👍🏼

And yeah, i like the idea of getting a new Banner. And Rani, try talking to Shruthi or anyone asking if we can get a mod for our forum or for overall Zee. It would be great if you could be our moderator as we really need one 😊
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Thanks once again to everyone who has responded and i don't understand why have all the regulars gone despite we getting good TRP's. If i'm not mistaken, we even had a lot of participation during the Koyal track and the forum was really happening at that time. When we organize a game or CC,only the regular ones takes part. We need to bring it back to its glory days and once again, thanks for all the motivational though and support. 👍🏼

And yeah, i like the idea of getting a new Banner. And Rani, try talking to Shruthi or anyone asking if we can get a mod for our forum or for overall Zee. It would be great if you could be our moderator as we really need one 😊

I have already addressed the banner issue to Shruti. Now just waiting for her PM. I have also brought up the moderator thing to Priya ji (our admin). She has read my PM, but hasn't gotten back to me on that issue yet. I guess she might be waiting for promotion time which I think will happen next year maybe in Feb. Not sure exactly when. 
YES PLEASE, continue the wonderful job of the written updates,
Dont feel disheartened if u dont get alot of feedback from people, its not the updates or anything, it sjust how the CVs are making the tracks, it sometimes discourage me to watching or reading, never the less i still love the show
visha! plzz do continue writing the updates!:) i am not able to read daily and read it once a week by that time the posts r usually closed!:(
but i really do appreciate ur work! ur updates r awesome!:)
Worry not guys, we will continue with updates but we hope for more feedback and participation as writing an update and getting no feedback is like talking to the wall and getting no reply 😆. Not only for the feedback but also participate in the other threads  😉

I love all of yours and Rani's written updates... Please please don't stop giving updates.  I really rely on them.  Keep up the amazing work!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Visha_Dhami,
Actually it is your written updates that is my only connection/ relation to the shows as I could not understand Hindi.  sometimes I do watch some video with the written update open, or do not watch the video at all.  Even if the video is subtitled I still read the writtten updates.  Because of the note which says that they will delete message if it is just a mere thank you I stopped saying just mere thank you mere appreciation. when I do not have time to write notes or simply no comments at all.  If there is no written update, I will have no reason to open this forum site as again I say I do not know any Hindi and so nothing will make sense to me.  So I thank you and appreciate you for taking time to write the written updates. Merry Christmas Happy New Year!!!
P.S.
I do not know why they stop adding English Subtitles. I notice many outside India are watching these serials who do not know Hindi.  If the english subtitles are restored then we can appropriately give feedback. Please tell the people concerned about this. Thanks.
Thank  you fesunil, it really nice to know many people needs the Written Updates as i thought it was no longer needed looking at the feedback. Don't worry, we will continue with the updates and regarding the video with subtitles, i will get back to our Videobie (Nipun97) regarding this 😊
Originally posted by fesunil

P.S.
I do not know why they stop adding English Subtitles. I notice many outside India are watching these serials who do not know Hindi.  If the english subtitles are restored then we can appropriately give feedback. Please tell the people concerned about this. Thanks.

I don't think English subtitles are shown in India. I'm not positive. Someone from India can correct me on this. But Nipun does update videos with English subtitles, but those videos are not available right away. Those videos are available much later & if the written updaters were to wait for those videos, then the updates would be up rather late. That is why we update simply using the video without subtitles. But the show is aired with English Subtitles in the USA. Not sure about other areas.