Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tnom thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yes WU are badly needed. Please continue.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Let me just tell you, you all are a bunch of amazing people! I agree with what Visha said. It takes so long to write a written update especially when you have to write a detailed one and take all that Hindi and translate it into English. All the Hindi I know is all thanks to Bollywood movies/Indian Shows. I'm very limited in the language otherwise. With the amount of time it takes for us to write the updates a small "like" would greatly be appreciated. We see that written updates almost always have a 1000+ views and we know that all those 1000+ people are members of the forum because ONLY members of the forum can even view the updates. We're not asking everyone to comment on the written update thread but at least by pressing the "like" button we feel a great amount of appreciation. 

I owe so much to Visha for volunteering to help me. I was so pressurized before when all 5 days of the updates were on my shoulder. Thank you darling! And THANK YOU, Nipun as well for all the video updates!

And THANK YOU members without whom we could never accomplish the difficult task of writing these updates in the first place!
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago
sam-lilly thumbnail
dont be sad visha...i feel sorry as i always read the written updates but often dont post my comments,instead of which i often "like" them...
you plz dont feel bad...and plz excuse me...from now i will try my best to post my comments in written...
U R DOING A GOOD JOB πŸ‘πŸΌ...keep going on it...updates are always valueable & are helpfull for the people like me,who often dont have much time to watch the ep...
THANKS  A LOT⭐️⭐️
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
You are really true Rani. In fact the videos with subtitle will be really helpful for us to do the updates but it will be late or delayed by then. So when we are taking the time to do, all we ask for is a small token of appreciation πŸ˜Š

Mention not Rani dear, even i can't believe that i been doing this for months since i first started and you actually motivated me with the updates and when you had trouble with the updates, i stepped in and together we are a team now. Thanks once again too you and everyone who have been a loving family here πŸ˜ƒ
dirk41 thumbnail
I love the updates!! often I cannot watch the show and the updates are so nice and detailed!! please do not stop!!!😊
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rani& Visha Thanks So Much For The Daliy Updates Everything. It Helps Knowing The Story Before Hand. So Please Dont Stop Giving The Updates.

Oh And Another Thing. I Think Its Time To Change The Banner Of YMGGK. It's Quite Old. We Should A Banner Contest. (:
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh dear whats happened here.

no no pls dont stop with the updates.
visha/rani you do an excellent job of it.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Vi..I might be irregular sometimes coz of hectic schedule of work and  other staffs..but whenever i have some time i always visit in to this forum..i am involved in this forum since it has been started there r use to so many members participated in this forum..we always had fun fun fun..but unfortunately all of them have been  disappeared..y just no clue..but i am the only one i guess still here ..😊
.all my co members r gone 😭.. but u ⭐️ r new to me but each and every day i have been knowing..and now i know u much much better...coz of u guy's cooperationπŸ‘πŸΌ..
but  i have observed only few members participate in this forum these days...y i dont know..even they dont write few words in the update .this is not fair at all..
we have friends chat thread ..but only few r participate regular basis..this is the thread we can get along with each other ..
But i am personally  thanks to u and Rani and   ..for the updates..sometimes i cant able to watch tv regular but atleast  i can read u guys excellent Updates .. it makes my day...dont need to watch video ..
Really appreciate ur work..dont even think that we dont need update ..its a life saver.. for me..i think for everybody..πŸ‘
God bless u..πŸ‘

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah a lot of previous regulars have disappeared for whatever reasons πŸ˜”
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Rani& Visha Thanks So Much For The Daliy Updates Everything. It Helps Knowing The Story Before Hand. So Please Dont Stop Giving The Updates.

Oh And Another Thing. I Think Its Time To Change The Banner Of YMGGK. It's Quite Old. We Should A Banner Contest. (:

Hey dear! About the banner contest the problem with that is we can have the contest but we don't have any mod to put it up. I will bring it to Shruti's attention and we'll go from there!