Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Are Written Updates still needed?

VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Dear friends, 
Something that i have been noticing since recently is the poor feedback on the Written Updates that is being done. In the past, we used to have so many comments and likes on each updates and that is what always motivated me and Rani to do the updates on time. But since recently, even appreciation on the post with a simple like or a comment is not there. We are taking sometime from our daily life and trying our best to provide not a brief but a detailed update and on top of that's our updates are being copied over various websites and that certainly do makes us sad looking at the fact that only me and Rani are the ones who do and we don't even have a backup updater Unhappy. So do give feedback if the updates are still needed Confused

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

zeeetvfandeep2199stacyqlipsa123zeeviewers1nandanieaninagdeadly-kissljcruzArtiKaranPrasadGauri22Nishta06Priyya0511OmaRamdass-Nirvana-kinu17aarchaMs.S.K.Cutiepie Ranirechus

Ms.S.K. IF-Stunnerz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Always looking forward to yours and Rani's updates.  Can't wait till 4.00 p.m. UK time because around that time video's links + photos are posted and 10-15 mins. later on your part 1 written update is available.  In UK we are one day behind in episode.  So do please keep up the good work.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sam-lillyrechusCutiepie RaniVishaD.

rechus IF-Stunnerz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Well down... Good question.. How many members read update daily but many of them not ready to click 'like' button and not ready to commenting.. Very bad.. No matter..

Edited by rechus - 21 December 2011 at 6:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam-lillyVishaD.

VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
@s.k : Thank you so much and this is the type of support we need that is lacking these days. We always try to provide the updates on time and the fact that we used to have active participation on the updates but not anymore Unhappy

@rechus : Yes dee, its really saddening Confused

sam-lillyrechus

Priyya0511 IF-Dazzler
Priyya0511
Priyya0511

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Yes di. I agree with you. I'm always waiting impatiently for the updates. But sadly, due to some inconsiderate souls, you and Rani di are feeling this way. That your efforts aren't appreciated. Don't worry. Smile Hopefully our members will start trying to press the LIKE button at the least if not commenting. But di, pls pls don't stop doing written updates. You're a saviour for me rite now you know. LOL

meesh.tonyrechusCutiepie RaniVishaD.

VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Priyyanka dear. I shall still see how is the feedback going on the updates and all we ask is for a 'Like' as it also helps to improve our rank Confused

Priyya0511rechus

meesh.tony Groupbie
meesh.tony
meesh.tony

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Dear Writers

Your written updates are always appreciated by me.

In Trinidad the Serials show late at night because of the time difference in the US.
So when I an unable to watch same I read online and look at the clips.
I do not speak Hindi so I rely on the WU to understand what I am watching online.

Once again thanks very much.Wink

Michelle

geetangali1973Cutiepie RanirechusVishaD.

aarcha IF-Sizzlerz
aarcha
aarcha

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Visha...wat u have pointed out is a well deserved question...yess ..i also felt the forum is quite dull at times ...only a few r commenting or liking...really sad for our forum...frankly speaking, myself too, not able 2 spend some quality time hre now a days...but wenever possible, i try 2 come hre ...so please don't ever even think of this as 2 stop writing the  updates bcoz many of us still like 2 read the update rather  than watching the show Star...& believe me...u guys r doing a wonderful job Thumbs Up.Clap... so my request 2 all lovely forum members...take some time 2 read the update, press like & do leave comments...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyya0511kinu17Cutiepie RanirechusVishaD.

Go to top