Chandragupta Maurya

helen and durdhara

Posted: 12 years ago
i want a track when durdhara finds out cgm married helen and she becomes crazy.i don't know much about helen and cgm,can someone tell me whether they were in love or not?it is not written in my any book but i read it somewhere on internet but i think its not true.so please tell me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
God knows, from where you got this HELEN wali info. but if you go and search for CGM's life u will find information about his one and only wife and i.e. DURDHARA. They had 1 child i.e. BINDUSARA.

And if he had any wife called HELEN, then he married to her at the age of 40 and he died at the age of 42.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
check older posts of this forum..there are various infos about helen...some historians say cgm and helen had lng lasting love story..there are various novel on them..but its true cgm married helen only 4-5 years before his death ..and cgm's first wife was durdhara not helen
Originally posted by: aru_86

check older posts of this forum..there are various infos about helen...some historians say cgm and helen had lng lasting love story..there are various novel on them..but its true cgm married helen only 4-5 years before his death ..and cgm's first wife was durdhara not helen

chandragupta died in  his old age,that is what i am sure of but 45 ????? i don't think so 
Originally posted by: samu_khamkar

God knows, from where you got this HELEN wali info. but if you go and search for CGM's life u will find information about his one and only wife and i.e. DURDHARA. They had 1 child i.e. BINDUSARA.

And if he had any wife called HELEN, then he married to her at the age of 40 and he died at the age of 42.

he married helen after he defeated selecus and chandragupta died after getting throne to bindusara and death by starving is slow process.he died in much old age dear not 40 or 42.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no dear he died in the age of 42...he was born on 340 bc and died on 298 bc...most of historians accepted and proved that theory

well some historians thinks he was born on 345 bc and died on 284 bc..but it was not convincing

so cgm died on 42 years of his age and got married to helen on 302 bc...as far historians said..rest god knows
Originally posted by: aru_86

no dear he died in the age of 42...he was born on 340 bc and died on 298 bc...most of historians accepted and proved that theory

well some historians thinks he was born on 345 bc and died on 284 bc..but it was not convincing

so cgm died on 42 years of his age and got married to helen on 302 bc...as far historians said..rest god knows

now i have to revise my mauryan chapter.😆
justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@LUCKY
yaar..the track u want is not possible as according to all the infos, we can easily conclude that when CGM married Helen, [that was before 4 or 5 yrs of this death] Bindusara must be around 14 or 15 or some thing near that... as after 5 years he became the king ... now.. we know that Durdhara died giving birth to Bindusara... so it menas that when CGM married Helen.. it must had been many yrs after Durdhara's death...

SO How can Durdhara get crazy on CGM for doing so??? In heavens???😆

I hope u got why i meant to say..
Originally posted by: justjayati

@LUCKY

yaar..the track u want is not possible as according to all the infos, we can easily conclude that when CGM married Helen, [that was before 4 or 5 yrs of this death] Bindusara must be around 14 or 15 or some thing near that... as after 5 years he became the king ... now.. we know that Durdhara died giving birth to Bindusara... so it menas that when CGM married Helen.. it must had been many yrs after Durdhara's death...

SO How can Durdhara get crazy on CGM for doing so??? In heavens???😆

I hope u got why i meant to say..

yeah its all right,but i really wanna see cgm getting married to a mecedonian girl,quite a i dont know i just want to.
justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too.. I'm more intrstd in watching CGM-Helen love story rather than CGM-durdhara love story... as the first one will be more exciting...