Chandragupta Maurya

India-Forums

   
Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

helen and durdhara

Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Joined: 11 December 2011
Posts: 5839

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
i want a track when durdhara finds out cgm married helen and she becomes crazy.i don't know much about helen and cgm,can someone tell me whether they were in love or not?it is not written in my any book but i read it somewhere on internet but i think its not true.so please tell me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justjayatichand1234

rasp_berry IF-Rockerz
rasp_berry
rasp_berry

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 5169

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
God knows, from where you got this HELEN wali info. but if you go and search for CGM's life u will find information about his one and only wife and i.e. DURDHARA. They had 1 child i.e. BINDUSARA.

And if he had any wife called HELEN, then he married to her at the age of 40 and he died at the age of 42.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainurubal

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 13393

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
check older posts of this forum..there are various infos about helen...some historians say cgm and helen had lng lasting love story..there are various novel on them..but its true cgm married helen only 4-5 years before his death ..and cgm's first wife was durdhara not helen
Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Joined: 11 December 2011
Posts: 5839

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

check older posts of this forum..there are various infos about helen...some historians say cgm and helen had lng lasting love story..there are various novel on them..but its true cgm married helen only 4-5 years before his death ..and cgm's first wife was durdhara not helen

chandragupta died in  his old age,that is what i am sure of but 45 ????? i don't think so 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainurubal

Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Joined: 11 December 2011
Posts: 5839

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samu_khamkar

God knows, from where you got this HELEN wali info. but if you go and search for CGM's life u will find information about his one and only wife and i.e. DURDHARA. They had 1 child i.e. BINDUSARA.

And if he had any wife called HELEN, then he married to her at the age of 40 and he died at the age of 42.

he married helen after he defeated selecus and chandragupta died after getting throne to bindusara and death by starving is slow process.he died in much old age dear not 40 or 42.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainurubal

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 13393

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
no dear he died in the age of 42...he was born on 340 bc and died on 298 bc...most of historians accepted and proved that theory

well some historians thinks he was born on 345 bc and died on 284 bc..but it was not convincing

so cgm died on 42 years of his age and got married to helen on 302 bc...as far historians said..rest god knows

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Joined: 11 December 2011
Posts: 5839

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

no dear he died in the age of 42...he was born on 340 bc and died on 298 bc...most of historians accepted and proved that theory

well some historians thinks he was born on 345 bc and died on 284 bc..but it was not convincing

so cgm died on 42 years of his age and got married to helen on 302 bc...as far historians said..rest god knows

now i have to revise my mauryan chapter.LOL
justjayati Goldie
justjayati
justjayati

Joined: 21 September 2011
Posts: 1729

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
@LUCKY
yaar..the track u want is not possible as according to all the infos, we can easily conclude that when CGM married Helen, [that was before 4 or 5 yrs of this death] Bindusara must be around 14 or 15 or some thing near that... as after 5 years he became the king ... now.. we know that Durdhara died giving birth to Bindusara... so it menas that when CGM married Helen.. it must had been many yrs after Durdhara's death...

SO How can Durdhara get crazy on CGM for doing so??? In heavens???LOL

I hope u got why i meant to say..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arushi02

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
DURDHARA INTRODUCED!!!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: justjayati   Replies: 55   Views: 9803

justjayati 55 9803 11 March 2012 at 10:12am by Kaede
Durdhara is Dhananand's daughter

2 3

Author: indiansheetal   Replies: 19   Views: 42500

indiansheetal 19 42500 14 February 2012 at 5:48am by Kaede
Is Durdhara Dhananand's daughter

2

Author: sudip4global   Replies: 11   Views: 7864

sudip4global 11 7864 18 December 2011 at 1:32pm by justjayati
Rajkumari Durdhara

Author: frozen.devil   Replies: 5   Views: 2471

frozen.devil 5 2471 11 December 2011 at 10:23am by Patrarekha
Durdhara in a negative role

2

Author: indiansheetal   Replies: 11   Views: 3817

indiansheetal 11 3817 11 December 2011 at 8:02am by --PAYEL--

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index