Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Muniya -Akash strange love track (Page 2)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

UV doesn't appear a villain from any angle. Yes he has a grey shade to his character, he is shrewd, self centered and a player but he is not cruel, heartless or evil.
His respect for Dadisa and his fondness for his childhood sweetheart aka Manyata is very genuine. His love for his sister is very real. As far as my memory takes me we dont have villains with a soft side to them in typical Indian tele soaps. Villains are black in and out.

I have faith that ManVeer it is in the end, even though we might be getting a dose of Akash now and then, afterall its not so easy to dismiss his character who was Manya's supposed love interest till a few days back.
I think we should keep some faith and learn to be a little patient :)
yes if we go overboard in our protests CVs wil stop taking us seriously..
how can they dismiss aakaash from story just like that..
one is abhishek is famous and good actor/he cant be insulted like this..Cvs cant just wrap his track and pack him off...
they have given us soft uday always...uday is only acting cunningly in front of his dad..i think bec he realizes his dad is too materialistic and is interested in getting maximum votes in mahasabha...
uday and his dreams about manyata/his respectful retreat in club when he realized the girl in front of him reminded him of his childhood sweetheart...
he was very upset when he was forced to almost marry jay...
but he is not stupid and he takes his role of crown prince of jaygarh very seriously...
his character is not evil at all...so we cannot assume that...
i think story is moving in right direction in that respect...
to cash on TRPs cvs should develop uday manyata track slowly
my only protest is that in those light moments they should show some soft moments for manyata..
may be accidentally a brush of brijraj's hand on her head..a unexpected hug with her father..may be bumping into something..may be a nightmare..where she gets soothed by her mom/rajmata/brij
to make some progress ...in her relationship with her real parents...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.nikhilageet

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

ROFL !! CVs have to shut the show thn if they decide Akaash manyata !! 
cuz most or lets almost ALL of us r watchin it for UV/Manyata <3 

i agree...i will be quitting soon...cvs cant  tamper with our nerves anymore r u hearing...i am so sorry maanveer...really tht first time real fairytale and prince meets the princess and falls in love will be there...but...
WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

UV doesn't appear a villain from any angle. Yes he has a grey shade to his character, he is shrewd, self centered and a player but he is not cruel, heartless or evil.
His respect for Dadisa and his fondness for his childhood sweetheart aka Manyata is very genuine. His love for his sister is very real. As far as my memory takes me we dont have villains with a soft side to them in typical Indian tele soaps. Villains are black in and out.

I have faith that ManVeer it is in the end, even though we might be getting a dose of Akash now and then, afterall its not so easy to dismiss his character who was Manya's supposed love interest till a few days back.
I think we should keep some faith and learn to be a little patient :)
yes if we go overboard in our protests CVs wil stop taking us seriously..
how can they dismiss aakaash from story just like that..
one is abhishek is famous and good actor/he cant be insulted like this..Cvs cant just wrap his track and pack him off...
they have given us soft uday always...uday is only acting cunningly in front of his dad..i think bec he realizes his dad is too materialistic and is interested in getting maximum votes in mahasabha...
uday and his dreams about manyata/his respectful retreat in club when he realized the girl in front of him reminded him of his childhood sweetheart...
he was very upset when he was forced to almost marry jay...
but he is not stupid and he takes his role of crown prince of jaygarh very seriously...
his character is not evil at all...so we cannot assume that...
i think story is moving in right direction in that respect...
to cash on TRPs cvs should develop uday manyata track slowly
my only protest is that in those light moments they should show some soft moments for manyata..
may be accidentally a brush of brijraj's hand on her head..a unexpected hug with her father..may be bumping into something..may be a nightmare..where she gets soothed by her mom/rajmata/brij
to make some progress ...in her relationship with her real parents...

you are quite right. They have always shown us the good side of UV too along with his shrewd manipulating side which as you said is due to his being a man of practical disposition. He is highly ambitious. But his conversations with his sister give us a sneak peak into his real self. where he has this soft corner for Manya. Not only that he is intrigued by her and even respects her for being so real in life unlike everyone else around him.

Manyata will definitely need to bond with with her family before the CVs can even think of giving us any progress in the ManVeer track, which is only right. I love how you put it. those subtle moments can mean so much for everyone. Atleast we have hope in komal. she is going to be the first one who will win the heart of her daughter with love and care.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

shrarrti Senior Member
shrarrti
shrarrti

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I don't think it's love.  Love doesn't happen that way.  It's kind of a first crush thing.  Akash is the first guy Muniya has liked or even really been around.  It is a very strange love story.  It'll never last!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08

Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

ROFL !! CVs have to shut the show thn if they decide Akaash manyata !!
cuz most or lets almost ALL of us r watchin it for UV/Manyata <3

Yup! Let's hope that CVs open their eyes and see that the veiwers want ManVeer! Or else they can kiss the show goodbye because VERY few like MonAsh Angry
Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrarrti

I don't think it's love. Love doesn't happen that way. It's kind of a first crush thing. Akash is the first guy Muniya has liked or even really been around. It is a very strange love story. It'll never last!

I agree, Moniya is not in love with Akash it's more like she is in love with the idea of being in love! It's those irritating friends who made her believe that she is in love with Akash when she only viewed him as her friend! Angry Dead
_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I really don't have any problem with Akash in the picture ,...yet he is starting to become irritating!!

I agree his character cannot be eliminated just like that!! But why did the CVs show Moniya confessing her love to Akash? That was the height! They cud have left it there... a sweet feeling that she has in her heart about him...that wud have done the trick.

I feel so down!!
I completely blame the CVs for this unanimous hatred for Akash!  

And now Manyata and Akash talking over the phone... I think i'm going to die out of irritation!

I cant take it any more!!

Go to top