Ichangedit

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Originally posted by d-luna88

Great post!Thumbs Up

Just when I thought things were looking up for Rashi and Jigar, the CVS had to revert back to the scheming track again. Ouch

Thanks dear Big smile

Yes I was hoping for some Raji romance as well but no the cv's had to ruin it big time!!!!Angry so angry and sad right now!!

By the way I love your sigi!! It made me start watching the old epi's from Geet. I know its over so I am save from getting to addicted to itLOL

No problem!  Smile Yep the cvs are really getting on my nerves! I want Raji ASAP! Stern Smile

Thanks for liking it! Smile The old episodes of GEET were the best! You should definitely see all the old episodes! The Kurbaan Hua dance is one of my favourite song dance sequences!  Day Dreaming

I miss GEET & Maaneet so much! Unhappy GEET was my addiction! Now I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms!  LOL

Well I am getting on with the epis. I thing I skipped the first but started to watch all epis since geet went to live with maanLOL

Poor you!!! I am just glad that the rumors of SNS ending are not true. You have to find a new addiction I fearOuch

Great! Thumbs Up The office track and the outhouse track had a lot of awesome Maaneet scenes! Day Dreaming

Yep, it's hard for for me because I was so attached to GEET/Maaneet! Ouch Right now, I'm watching SNS, KTLK, & SGP to cope with GEET having ended. Smile

Since I'm a huge fan of Drashti Dhami, I hoping that she gets a new show ASAP! Smile

I hope so for you!!! I really like her acting as wellSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
lovely post!! yes...i really wanted to see the sisters bonding!! and we are mssing jigar!, i thought rashi was on hliday and we are still seeing her!!...well we are back to square one! unfortunately!  

Ichangedit

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Great post!Thumbs Up

Just when I thought things were looking up for Rashi and Jigar, the CVS had to revert back to the scheming track again. Ouch

Thanks dear Big smile

Yes I was hoping for some Raji romance as well but no the cv's had to ruin it big time!!!!Angry so angry and sad right now!!

By the way I love your sigi!! It made me start watching the old epi's from Geet. I know its over so I am save from getting to addicted to itLOL

No problem!  Smile Yep the cvs are really getting on my nerves! I want Raji ASAP! Stern Smile

Thanks for liking it! Smile The old episodes of GEET were the best! You should definitely see all the old episodes! The Kurbaan Hua dance is one of my favourite song dance sequences!  Day Dreaming

I miss GEET & Maaneet so much! Unhappy GEET was my addiction! Now I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms!  LOL

Well I am getting on with the epis. I thing I skipped the first but started to watch all epis since geet went to live with maanLOL

Poor you!!! I am just glad that the rumors of SNS ending are not true. You have to find a new addiction I fearOuch

Great! Thumbs Up The office track and the outhouse track had a lot of awesome Maaneet scenes! Day Dreaming

Yep, it's hard for for me because I was so attached to GEET/Maaneet! Ouch Right now, I'm watching SNS, KTLK, & SGP to cope with GEET having ended. Smile

Since I'm a huge fan of Drashti Dhami, I hoping that she gets a new show ASAP! Smile

I hope so for you!!! I really like her acting as wellSmile

Thanks! Smile Yep, Drashti is a very  talented actress! Thumbs Up

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

lovely post!! yes...i really wanted to see the sisters bonding!! and we are mssing jigar!, i thought rashi was on hliday and we are still seeing her!!...well we are back to square one! unfortunately!  

Thanks fahima!!!

Yeah back to the old crap if you asked me Dead so sick of it by now
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by famzii05

Thanks fahima!!!

Yeah back to the old crap if you asked me Dead so sick of it by now

yeah i no!! kind of not interested..i havent even watched todays epi..cant be asked!! i only read it cuz i want to keep up!! Angry its same old same old!!!
moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
HAHAHA, great post .. although not liking this same ol same ol

Ichangedit

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index