Posted: 12 years ago
Excellent post Kristin!
awww look at vishal😳
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

Great post!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Just when I thought things were looking up for Rashi and Jigar, the CVS had to revert back to the scheming track again. 

Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ

Yes I was hoping for some Raji romance as well but no the cv's had to ruin it big time!!!!😑 so angry and sad right now!!

By the way I love your sigi!! It made me start watching the old epi's from Geet. I know its over so I am save from getting to addicted to itπŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Excellent post Kristin!

awww look at vishal😳

Thanky you ChikaπŸ˜ƒ

Yes I love his smile. I could have use much more pictures of him, but then it would have gotten to small to really see anything. Lets get the vamp to return his smileπŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: karthikamunna

awesome post.

Thank you I am glad that people like this post of mineπŸ˜†
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i don't know if u believe me or not kristin.. i am really scared of ur pic... don't know why?? its like koki is glaring at me as i reads.. deep down really scares me..
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

i don't know if u believe me or not kristin.. i am really scared of ur pic... don't know why?? its like koki is glaring at me as i reads.. deep down really scares me..

I agree with rashi.krishna's post.  Kristin, your avi is scary with Kokila's look.  I feel like I should get off the computer and do my housework instead.  πŸ˜†  I love it.

Love your topic also Kristin.  I guess the sister-sister relationship is dead again.  This time I want Rashi to get caught red-handed.  Ahem would be the best person to catch her in one of her tricks.  And I want Gopi to witness Rashi acts also.

I think what will make it perfect is Gopi slapping (and not a reflex action) Rashi hard across the face for her tricks and throwing her out of the house for good.  That would make me very proud.  And to seal the deal, Jigar filing a divorce.

But I suppose a fan can only dream, right?

Loved Vishal's smile siggie btw  πŸ˜ƒ.  He is looking very adorable and cute in that picture.  Of course is smile is perfect
Edited by Aymee - 12 years ago
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aymee

I agree with rashi.krishna's post.  Kristin, your avi is scary with Kokila's look.  I feel like I should get off the computer and do my housework instead.  πŸ˜†  I love it.

Love your topic also Kristin.  I guess the sister-sister relationship is dead again.  This time I want Rashi to get caught red-handed.  Ahem would be the best person to catch her in one of her tricks.  And I want Gopi to witness Rashi acts also.

I think what will make it perfect is Gopi slapping (and not a reflex action) Rashi hard across the face for her tricks and throwing her out of the house for good.  That would make me very proud.  And to seal the deal, Jigar filing a divorce.

But I suppose a fan can only dream, right?

Loved Vishal's smile siggie btw  πŸ˜ƒ.  He is looking very adorable and cute in that picture.  Of course is smile is perfect

@rashi and Aymee thanks for liking the post and being scared of my koki pic 🀣 I searched so hard for a good koki-glare pic because I just love it when she does it!!!

I also want her to be caught again and this time by gopi as well. Maybe if she loses her because of this she will understand what a great sister she has lost and change and this time forever!!!! Just heartbroken with the current track😭 I was so happy with her changing and said that she would stay a good girl and she made me a liar
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: d-luna88

Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ

Yes I was hoping for some Raji romance as well but no the cv's had to ruin it big time!!!!😑 so angry and sad right now!!

By the way I love your sigi!! It made me start watching the old epi's from Geet. I know its over so I am save from getting to addicted to itπŸ˜†

No problem!  πŸ˜Š Yep the cvs are really getting on my nerves! I want Raji ASAP! πŸ˜³

Thanks for liking it! 😊 The old episodes of GEET were the best! You should definitely see all the old episodes! The Kurbaan Hua dance is one of my favourite song dance sequences!  πŸ˜

I miss GEET & Maaneet so much! πŸ˜” GEET was my addiction! Now I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms!  πŸ˜†
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great post dear .we really will miss them a lot . 
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

No problem!  πŸ˜Š Yep the cvs are really getting on my nerves! I want Raji ASAP! πŸ˜³

Thanks for liking it! 😊 The old episodes of GEET were the best! You should definitely see all the old episodes! The Kurbaan Hua dance is one of my favourite song dance sequences!  πŸ˜

I miss GEET & Maaneet so much! πŸ˜” GEET was my addiction! Now I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms!  πŸ˜†

Well I am getting on with the epis. I thing I skipped the first but started to watch all epis since geet went to live with maanπŸ˜†

Poor you!!! I am just glad that the rumors of SNS ending are not true. You have to find a new addiction I fear