-Secret Pick!-Gift Posting From NOW! :D Read! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Soory Topic Maker..
I won't be Available tommorow so posting it today itself
Hey Guys! πŸ˜³

Just a reminder you can post your gifts from NOW as many of you are unavailable tomos or its already the 24th in your time zone! πŸ˜Š 

Have fun! 

Happy Holidays! 

Saffy x
 to riyadatta
marry christmas and a Happy new year πŸ€—πŸ€—

some flowers for you dear..

this is for you hope you like it...😳

@ stffy thank you.. it was really amazing ..making a creation on our favorite couple it's really awesome.. and gifting something what we like is an amazing feeling... even me and riya (riyadatta) haven't met before i made this siggy with lots of love and Happiness... i had a great feeling while making it..  it's because of you thank you dear...  πŸ€—
this flowers for you dear...😳

Edited by zee10 - 12 years ago
For Radhika aka bmtdluver

Wishing you a Happy Holiday! A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! πŸ˜ƒ Hope you like my pressie! George Michael's 'Last Christmas' Arhi style! Especially for you from moi! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzOh9I5WUac[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by YPNHK_kiFANno.1 - 12 years ago
nice idea
like the whole concept
xxx
Here is ur gift lyssapie πŸ˜ƒ I wrote an OS for u!! hope u like it😊
And I wish a merry christmas and a happy new year!!

Christmas was coming and the Raizada Mansion was filled with happiness and laughter. Everyone was helping in decorating the house with glitter and lights.

Everyone except Arnav.

He was sitting in his room with his laptop and tried to work on the upcoming project. But he just couldn't concentrate. 

Images of Khushi and NK were flashing in his mind and Akash's voice rang in his mind 'NK bhai ko toh unki perfect match milgayi!! Khushiji'. 

Ever since Nandakishore came to RM he didn't even get a single moment alone with Khushi. He couldn't take it anymore. He missed her somehow. Even if they never shared a single normal conversation his eyes and ears always ached for her presence and voice. 

A strange feeling overcame him everytime he saw Khushi together with NK!! An emotion he never felt before. He slammed his laptop shut with a thud.

He went downstairs in order to distract himself from Khushi's thoughts. He was happy that nobody was in the living room because this place was already so much decorated there was no way it couldn't go unnoticed. He sat himself on the couch.

Suddenly a sound came from the corner of the living room where the huge christmas tree was standing.

Khushi was holding a bunch of a string of lights in her hand to decorate the christmas tree which was way taller than her. She didn't know how she was going to decorate the top of the tree with lights. A confused expression was playing on her face. Suddenly her expression changed and she beamed with a smile. She held both her arms up and wanted to throw the string on the christmas tree but the the whole bunch, scattered landed on her. There she stood again like an angel entangled in lights. 

'Not again' Arnav thought!!  'Khushi Kumari Gupta you are unbelievable'  

A small smile crept on his face and he left out a small chuckle. He slowly walked towards her and wanted to untangle her again. 

But he stopped abruptly as he saw NK coming from behind the tree and and placing his fingers on her shoulders trying to get khushi out of the mess!!

Arnav clenched his fists as he couldn't control himself anymore.

What was this guy doing here?? It was his job to untangle Khushi. How dare he come between him and his Khushi?? 

He just wanted to rip NKs head off and tell him to keep his hands to himself. He didn't care that he was indeed his cousin. In this moment he just wanted to rip him into pieces and fry him in a pan with jalebis!!

But what was Khushi doing?? she let NK touch her?? How dare she give his right to another person??

"Nanda Kishore" Arnav shouted in a voice full of hatred and anger.

Khushi suddenly looked at Arnav and NK stepped back with a scared and confused expression.

"Oh Nanav. What is it?? u scared the hell out of me" he chuckled with an unsure smile trying to lighten up the situation.

"Well Di wanted u to go out and buy some more decoration stuff"

"Oh ok!! Sure. Khushi will u come with me??"

Khushi first looked at Arnav and understood that she better not say anything wrong.

"ehhmm' no NK i think it's better if i stay here and help with the preparations"

NK left, leaving Khushi and Arnav alone in the living room.

Arnav sighed in relief as he had his Khushi all to himself now. 

He walked towards her without saying a word and untangled slowly her giving her touches which were like small shocks to her spine, never leaving her eyes.

His eyes told her all the unspoken words and emotions from deep within his heart. Once he was done he slowly placed a strand of her hair behind her ear and spoke softly "What were u doing Khushi Kumari Gupta??"

Khushi, still dazzled came to her senses.

"Me??ehhm I didn't do anything. I just wanted to decorate the christmas tree with lights"

"Oh really?? But it rather seemed as if you wanted to decorate yourself and stand infront of the door as a decoration piece" he said with a teasing tone.

"It's not funny. I didn't know how to decorate it because the tree is so huge. And Anjaliji kept all the chairs in the storeroom so that the guests tomorrow have more place in the house."

Arnav had an idea playing in his mind and gave her a teasing smirk.

"Khushi. I think I could help you." 

He suddenly lifted Khushi without giving her time for a reaction.

"Heyy Devi Maiyya!!! What are u doing Arnavji?? Let me down!!! What if someone sees??" she shrieked her hands banging on his shoulders.

"So let them see!! I don't care." he left out a small chuckle

"No Arnavji!! let me down now!!" 

"Khushi!! Please stop fussing around and finish you work. I can't hold you forever like this" 

His voice had a slight hint of an ASR tone which Khuhsi couldn't disobey.

She started putting the lights on the tree but her mind was rushing with blood and she suddenly had again that 'dhak dhak' in her heart.

When she was finished Arnav slowly put her down. 

Their noses were just a centimeter apart and images of the diwali night came to their minds flashing. Neither of them stepped back and they were lost in their eye lock.

"Khushi??"

"Mhhm??"

"Do you still think that all this dhak dhak is because of acidity??"

he left out a small chuckle.

"What??" she said suddenly surprised. "I mean yes' I am' I donno'I" 

She was looking so cute when she was embarassed. 

Arnav couldn't hold himself back and locked his lips with hers. 

Her eyes widened in shock. A voice in her head told her that she should push him away and step back but she just couldn't do it.

Her hands wandered onto his head and her fingers automatically entwined his hair fulling him closer into her. His hands slided onto her waist crushing her body more into him if it was possible.

They stood kissing passionately there which seemed like hours but nothing mattered. Both of them let their emotional pressure free with this kiss.

They broke apart when both of them were out of breath and steadied themselves. Khushi was so embarassed that she couldn't meet his eyes.

Someone behind them cleared their throat.

Arnav and Khushi shocked, suddenly looked in that direction where the voice came from. Both of their eyes widened to see that the whole family was watching them with a teasing grin on each face.

Khushi and Arnav stole glaces at each other and looked away. Khushi blushed a deep crimson red and ran away from the living room without saying a word.

Arnav:  "ehm... Di...I actually had an important meeting i gotta go.."

he said in his most unconvincing tone and went away running after Khushi.

The family burst out lauhging and everyone had a wide grin on their face.

Edited by loveydovey - 12 years ago

:) Hope u like it shobrakapoor x

Happy Holidays Nelo, Merry Christmas And A Very Happy New Year.
Enjoy Your Holidays.
Hope You Like This.<3

Love
Sania. x
Edited by iloveyousho - 12 years ago

Here's your gift; I hope you like it!