Bigg Boss Season 5

Sparing Misrra reveals all! - Page 7

angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sid should really thankgod that he is spared from this controversy atleast! ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hppppp thumbnail
Was kinda clear from the beginning that she had issues ...
I feel bad for her.
They shouldn't have called her in the Bigg Boss for the world to make fun of her  !!!
She needs family affection...good friends and happy, relieved state of mind..and not a 24 hour camera for the world to savor her miseries--or even to applaud her doings.
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

Pray tell me how do you suffer from the dreadful state of Plagiarism? If anything the one Plagiarized should suffer! 🤣

When some posted her twitter repies yesterday I was thinking the same thing. How  can anyone get plagiarized on Big Boss?  But then I started thinking ðŸ˜† she may be referring to shonali and sunny false accusations on amar. She was the first one to accuse him of taking off his shirt, they just took that idea a little further. Now she wants it back by going to the next step by accusing sky of love bite.🤣
This content was originally posted by: MrManagement

When some posted her twitter repies yesterday I was thinking the same thing. How  can anyone get plagiarized on Big Boss?  But then I started thinking ðŸ˜† she may be referring to shonali and sunny false accusations on amar. She was the first one to accuse him of taking off his shirt, they just took that idea a little further. Now she wants it back by going to the next step by accusing sky of love bite.🤣

aree she is nutcase for sure !!!!!!!
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love bite!!

again some masala footage from PM!!!

jealous qauz salman said to her he is irrated with her spare me and he is not supporting her!!

how cheap is she!!

who will give her a love bite?

wooow!! acha drama karleti hai
hide thumbnail
if  she goes to the court production house will be in big trouble ..
larki_punjaban thumbnail
doesnt make any sense when she will go in coutr, bb team wont show the video of she is on truth, 
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a business idea for her.. she should start a chain of Pooja Mishra mental hospitals..
 What a filthy Secret she told  .,.
what should be done with Sky now???
hppppp thumbnail
Honestly I think she is not creating all this drama for publicity.
I really feel...she is suffering from some problem that makes her very insecure so she keeps building  mental stories which are not true...but she thinks they are true..😭
Just my feeling..