Sparing Misrra reveals all! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pratts

ok now that is taking it too far, she has become famous for her craziness but now she is really pushing it.  PM should now zip itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†\

Next she will ask for a rape kit test becuase she was deeply asleep and had a love bite.  WTH.  This is seriously too much.  PB iske twitter pe teetar teetar kar degi

At least PB will hv something different 2 say on twitter. Getting tired of her anti Mahek tweets nd innuendos.PB can start her war wid PM fans, dat is if PM's fans care 2 defend her.
Originally posted by annamunna

🀣
cha gaye rainbow bhai!!!!πŸ˜†

lol, behen bol bhai, behen! I'm a girl πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

buahahhah sorry mjhe kia pata tha ke ap girl hoo!!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

All the good guys are taken, married, gay or as it happens with me in this forum... they turn out to be are girlsπŸ˜‰
I don't believe this..love bite woh bhi sky karega misra ko..he would rather bite chuhi chachi than misra.
DOUBLE POST...Edited by sonya85 - 12 years ago
Oh pooja I luv you, but this is totally πŸ€ͺ. Why pooja why?!!! 🀣
Miss my Darling Pooja Mishra. Baheti hawaa si thi wo udti patang si thi wo .jaane kahan gayi use dhoondo
Originally posted by --P.K.LeLe--

Miss my Darling Pooja Mishra. Baheti hawaa si thi wo udti patang si thi wo .jaane kahan gayi use dhoondo

i m missing her too...πŸ˜”
u can follow her on twitter http://www.twitter.com/poojamisrra
i m doing the same for now 😊...i m waiting for the Finale episode where i can see PM once again on BB5 stage. 😍
Originally posted by shyams

I think it was an insect bite which she misunderstood to be love bite πŸ€”

It is the dream of every high school girl to convince her daddy that the hickey is actually an insect bite. πŸ˜† Unfortunately, a hickey is very distinct from an insect bite. There is no insect that causes that sort of bite. You know a hickey when you see one.