Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Writer42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello all,

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Best Greetings of the Holiday Season!

Best Wishes,

KF:)
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Great post!!
A very, very, very, very, very, very MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the IPKKNDians!!!πŸ€—

haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
congratulations!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sheeban4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Merry christmas to all IPKKND fanzzz
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx. Merry Christmas to you and your family as well!
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
its very nice😊
Congrats😊

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year😊

-floragrace- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
merry X'Mas and Happy New Year 
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hello guys, here is something from our beloved Shy as our Christmas giftπŸ˜ƒ. This is solely the work of shybabe, and I thank her for taking our time and writing a gorgeous piece as a gift.πŸ€—

This OS couldn't be included cause GAs aren't supposed to have something written more than the word length of 600-800.

I am extremely sorry Shyla for not being able to put in the main post. I couldn't edit cause I couldn't do justice to the editing. And editing would have killed the story.😳

Once again thank you for taking out time and writing this piece. πŸ˜ƒ

An Unexpected New Year's Kiss! [by shybabe]

Tick Tock! Tick Tock! The clock was ticking...only sixty seconds to midnight and a Brand New Year. Every second the clock ticked , Maya's heart beat along with it...It was the longest 60 seconds of Maya's life...

Maya was surrounded by people dancing and drinking around her. The music was very loud. Everyone had someone to share their night with. The clock struck midnight...and Maya was alone..no one to share this happy night with all she was had left were the haunting memories of her fiance.

And suddenly, Maya gasped, sitting up straight. Maya had a bad dream...She turned to see my clock...It was 6.00am on 31st December, 2011. This was the last day of the 2011. With a sigh of relief she ran my fingers through her open hair and said to herself, "I will not waste a moment of this day." I wanted to live today to the fullest and have no regrets. It's been 12 months when a life changing moment shattered Maya's life. A year ago, Maya lost her fiance to a gruesome car accident.She decided to move on...but didn't know how.

Maya decided that she wasn't going to lay there with those horrible visions of her dying fiance floating around in her head. She shot up out of bed suddenly, vaguely thinking that she needed some fresh air to clear her mind. She opened the bedroom door and walked through the silent hallway to the front door. Once she was outside, she walked a short distance to a stretch of seashore that wouldn't be visible from any of the windows of the beach house she just left. Maya found a bench on the sand, sat down, and began gazing at the ocean while a small tide washed back and forth over her bare feet. The water was chill, giving her the shivers...

Then suddenly Maya felt something on her feet as the tide washed back and forth over her bare feet. She looked down to pick it up. "What is this?", she asked to herself. She looked at it very carefully, it was a cops badge. She turns it over to se who it belonged to...someone named Lucas Wright at the SFPD (San Francisco Police Department). She smiled, and kept the badge in her pajama pocket...

It was Maya's day off. She went home and and put her hand into her PJ pockets and took the badge. She had almost forgotten about it. She placed the badge in her purse. She went to take warm shower and made herself a warm breakfast. She gets a call. It was her best friend Alice. Alice was throwing a New Year's bash at her place tonight..

Alice: Hey Maya, I am throwing party tonight...so get you tiny tush here on time.

Maya: Alice you know, I've stopped going to parties right? I can't ok!

Alice: You got to stop this Maya. Its been a year...It's time to move on ok!

Maya: But...

Alice: No if's or but's ok...the party starts at 4.00pm. So get here on time...Alice hung up...

Maya sighed..."Oh Gosh!"

Maya was getting ready to leave for the party...Alice's home was just couple of blocks away. So she decided to walk...As Maya walks to Alice's home, she passes the police department...only to realize that she had a cops badge with her...Maya decides to stop and drop the badge to the rightful owner.

She entered to only find herself surrounded by so many cops...and most of them men...She walks to the front desk...

Maya: Hi, I am looking for Lucas Wright...

A cop calls out for Lucas... "Hey, Lucas...there is gorgeous woman looking for you."

Maya was like , "What!" That's funny ….Haha..!

Maya had her back towards Lucas and Lucas comes.

Lucas: Hey, Can I help you with something...

Maya turns and just freezes as she looks at Lucas, in a way she had never looked at a man before...not a for a year at least...

Lucas just looks at Maya.

Lucas: Hello!

Maya snaps out...

Lucas: Can, I help you with something?

Maya: No, I think I will help you this time...she takes out the badge... "I guess this belongs to you"

Lucas: I'll be damned...Where did you get this? I lost it this morning...

Maya: I got it by the shore...

Lucas thanks her for returning the badge.

Maya: Your welcome

Maya slowly walks off...and just before she opened the door...she turned back just once...to looks at Lucas...and to her surprise...Lucas was just staring back at her...with a smile...and Maya acknowledges back with a smile and leaves...

Maya was getting late for the party and she rushed to Alice's home. Maya rings the door bell...

Alice opens the door.

Alice: Yipee! You are here...why r u late girl?

Maya: I had to stop by some place...

Alice: Can u help me with preparations?

Maya: Um..sure!

It was 6.00pm and the party started...people were dancing …..joking around...and waiting for the clock to strike midnight...And then suddenly Maya came across a very familiar face...

Maya: Nah...! It cant be. She walked away...After a minute or so...Alice called Maya...

Maya: Yeah Alice...

Alice: Hey, I wanted to introduce you to someone...come! Lucas, she called!

Maya's eyes wide open not believing her ears or eyes. Lucas turned to look and he smiled...

Lucas: Hey, I know you...

Alice: You do?

Lucas: I met her in the police station this morning...

Alice laughs her heart out...

Maya: Shut up! Alice. And looking at Lucas...Are you following me or something...

Lucas: I wish...

Alice: Maya...don't be rude...He is Lucas , Jack's(Alice's Husband) best friend.

Maya: Oh! Sorry..

Lucas: Nice to meet you Maya...Maya smiles...

Alice leaves them ….making both feel very uncomfortable...Everyone around them are dancing...

"Maya, would you like to dance?" Lucas asked charmingly, Maya's eyes widened and she looked over at her Alice who was too wrapped up in a conversation with others to notice, ?Maya: "Well?" ok."

Maya took his hand and Lucas led her over to the dancing part of the room.

Maya looked at the clock and saw it was 5 minutes to midnight, ?

Maya: "It's almost New Years." ,

Lucas: "Almost, what's your new years resolution?"

Maya: "I dont keep any." What's yours?

Lucas smirked : My resolution...Hmmm...To make sure, I have a girlfriend before the new year begins...

Maya's eyes widened and her cheeks turned a little red, and she turned her head away...

Lucas saw that it was 11:59 now and he quickly turned Maya towards him. Maya found his face only inches away from her and she could feel his warm breath on her nose...Maya was breathing very heavily. Maya looked up at him curiously but he just smiled at her as people counted the seconds until the new year, ?"Three... Two... One." ?

Lucas: Only if you want me to...

Maya didn't respond just looking at him...Lucas smiled...

Lucas: I 'll take that as a yes then...

Right when the clock struck midnight Lucas planted a passionate kiss on the Maya's lips. As Lucas's lips finally pressed gently against Maya's...sparks were in the air. As the fireworks exploded along with cheers of the New Year...Maya pulled back gently from the kiss, smiling at Lucas...and Lucas wished her "A Happy New Year!"

It was Maya's Unexpected New Year's Kiss!

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to all of you – Shyla (Shybabe)

Some more OS which couldn't be included:

Naddiya aka Naddiya26's OS

New Year Resolution: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2437382

I want to see a snowfall: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2453207

Thank you Naddiya for the superb stories. Had fun reading them. 

Love,

SanchoπŸ€—

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
reserved spot cleared :)

Thanks Minuu Di, Tasfia, Sabs, Fari, Arnuv, Tara, Sathya, Deepali, LuvAbhiyaarjuhi, Shyla, Shilpa, shabbo and  dbr_kmichi for linking the post. I hope it stood up to your expectations.

@Sathya
How did you know my original name yaar? My name derives from Don Quixote' assistant Sancho Panza, hehe, thanks for calling me that, missed that name these days!
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Merry Christmas everyone... This is one amazing thread... Congrats guys for winning the MOST CREATIVE TITLE and also winning the runner up title at the BEST THREAD... πŸ₯³ Keep rocking... Good work everyone who made this thread look so fabulous... 😍