Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny can't take it anymore

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[SARCASTIC code start]

It's been about a month for Sunny in BB house and she simply can't take it anymore! 

* Why haven't all the boys expressed their forever undying love for her yet? 
* Why hasn't she been declared the winner so she can star shooting Jism 2? 
* Why are there STILL other females in the show? 
* Why did they take away that pole???
* Why her skinny jeans so fitting that she can't even give a kick higher than Juhi?
* WTH is she nominated?
* How dare the audience dislike her on the show?
* WTH? WTH? WTH!!!!

And in true Amreecan style, Sunny decides to rant it out of her system with the worlds longest sentence (EVERYTHING Sunny does is a record, you got it? No? Then, get out!)

Hypocrisy is a state of being not a state of mind imposed upon innocents like myself by the judgmental evils of conservative societal elements who are underhandedly promoting the annihilation of freedom of all womankind for their own double-faced agendas that arise from their pretense of goodness and godliness when in fact, all they really want to do is to judge me and touch me, here-there and everywhere without parting with a single dollar from their inflated bellies full of malice and malcontent arising from their secret rendezvous with close ones behind closed doors in the privacy of their own homes unlike my own business practices of putting myself wholly and completely out there for the world to see and not touch, lust but not judge and yet here I sit all cold and sad inside, unable to string two words of Hindi together to form a coherent line, but whence I found myself nominated I'm unable to hold any of it inside any longer and so I kicked and cried, sang and taunted to the best of my ability and to the fulfillment of my simple heart because in only this way can I save myself because the close-mindedness of this show prevents me to practice my true talents but even in this they are unsuccessful because my true mastery lies not in that-which-shall-remain-unnamed but is in fact in lies, deceit, pretense, gossip, snide comments and an overall disregard from my fellow contestants because in essence the truth is this: I really don't care! So there! Jey.

[/SARCASTIC code end]
Edited by RainbowWarrior - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Simpy leave then...like salman told sky if he wishes he can go ...same goes for her too ...at least let her go this week 😒
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Only one thing wrong --- it has to start with Jey as well ðŸ˜ƒ
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shellily

Only one thing wrong --- it has to start with Jey as well ðŸ˜ƒ

I ended it with Jey. At least I got something right ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Most of the posts related to Sunny have confusing/misleading Title.😉

yesterday there was "suuny Sucks"

now it is "sunny  can't take it any more. 😆
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super super super...too good.

😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
😆😆...jey aapne jo intna hansa diya hum sabko...jey aap bahut achhe ho...😆
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Is Sunny really that articulate?

Sunny has been a major disappointment for me. She had a real great opportunity to change some perceptions of po*n stars. She had a real great opportunity to show a fun,friendly, refreshing side so people could like her and discover that po*n stars are people too. She had a real great opportunity to show that po*n stars can also be respectable and decent in every day life.

She totally blew it though. If she wanted people to like her and disregard her profession, this was the wrong way. She acted bitchy, hypocritical, judgmental and bullied others. She totally licked the asses of some of the worst humans on the show. Worse is she didnt just gain herself haters, she just reinforced all negative perceptions of po*n and gave credence to people who thought her entry itself was a disaster.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

Sunny has been a major disappointment for me. She had a real great opportunity to change some perceptions of po*n stars. She had a real great opportunity to show a fun,friendly, refreshing side so people could like her and discover that po*n stars are people too. She had a real great opportunity to show that po*n stars can also be respectable and decent in every day life.

She totally blew it though. If she wanted people to like her and disregard her profession, this was the wrong way. She acted bitchy, hypocritical, judgmental and bullied others. She totally licked the asses of some of the worst humans on the show. Worse is she didnt just gain herself haters, she just reinforced all negative perceptions of po*n and gave credence to people who thought her entry itself was a disaster.

exactly...i too wanted to see the strong and independant side of her...but i guess she doesn't have any..😕
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

@bold,
No, hence the [SARCASM] codes.

You expected all that from her? She fell short terribly. 
Her complaints have no genuine reasoning. Making fun of even those people who did not do anything to her and sometimes just to take the mickey. Good humour is when you laugh with people not laugh at them behind their backs. Her attitude reeks of hypocrisy so much so that it really stinks.