nate-serena chances????

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
guys dis is sumthing i wanna know...is there ANY CHANCE of NATE-SERENA to happen????gosh i luv their electrifying chemistry and nate's voice...oh my god...i just wanna know abt most of people...i mean who has more vote????nate-serena or dan-serena????what i searched in internet i found nate-serena is more popular...those who live in USA can tell which couple is more popular...so plzzz let me know...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
I don't read spoilers nor go on other forums.. but the writing in GG isn't the strongest and they always go back to something they've already done before .. so.. i'm sure Serena and Nate CAN happen again
Ankita_88 thumbnail
i luv blair and chuck tooo...no doubt on that...leighton is just so beautiful and the chemistry is awesome...all i wanna know is the mentality of US people bcoz its like DMG...if natena has majority then it will happen or not...as u c blair chuck is just so popular tht thr is a huge chance...thats what i m trying to ask...nd i m from india...i dont hv access to CW tv...so whr can i see the show????any online source or sumthing...?

preity*zinta thumbnail
^^ here http://www.sidereel.com/Gossip_Girl .. you can watch all seasons here.

I don't know exactly how the fan following breaks up.. I think Blair and Chuck have the biggest fan following
Ankita_88 thumbnail
^^^ ok i get we can watch all the seasons there...all i want is whn season 6 will start...can i watch the show online from india from dis site????
diya_1987 thumbnail
^^^ Here's an article about GG and the possibility of season 6.

Edited by diya_1987 - 12 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

^^^ ok i get we can watch all the seasons there...all i want is whn season 6 will start...can i watch the show online from india from dis site????

I think so. They update really fast. So if the episode airs in the U.S/Canada on Monday nights then by Tuesday's someone usually has it up :)
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

^^ here http://www.sidereel.com/Gossip_Girl .. you can watch all seasons here.

I don't know exactly how the fan following breaks up.. I think Blair and Chuck have the biggest fan following

dis is available only in US not for outsiders
preity*zinta thumbnail
Oh really? Hmm.. I don't know where else you can watch it then .. sorry. Maybe someone else can help out .. is there a particular episode you want to watch?
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Oh really? Hmm.. I don't know where else you can watch it then .. sorry. Maybe someone else can help out .. is there a particular episode you want to watch?

no i dont want any particular episode...i wanted to knw whr i can see the show in india whn season 6 starts,...u c i m in india and zee cafe telecasts after long days...so i wanted 2 knw abt any site...