Bigg Boss Season 5

Article:Mahek Chahal to re-enter 'Bigg Boss'?

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Mahek Chahal to re-enter 'Bigg Boss'?

Mahek Chahal to re-enter 'Bigg Boss'? Zeenews Bureau

Mumbai: Things now really seem to be heating up in the 'Bigg Boss' house. According to an insider, recently ousted contestant Mahek Chahal is being considered for a re-entry in the house.

Buzz has it that Laxmi Tripathi and Shonali Nagrani has also been roped in as possible wild card entrants, but Mahek seems to be the front-runner.

Mahek Chahal, who was speculated to have connections with Salman Khan was ousted two weeks back.

Reportedly, when Pooja Bedi was evicted, she claimed that Mahek is Salman's favourite and he is the one backing her. After this statement, Mahek was shown the exit door in the show. But now, the actress is again set to get a second chance.

Rumour has it that the move to call Mahek was allegedly pre-planned right from the beginning.

On condition of anonymity, a source said, "Mahek and Salman are close friends and Salman was the one, who got Mahek in the Bigg Boss house. He was the one who asked the channel to evict Mahek to prove that there is nothing between him and her."

On contacting Mahek Chahal, she confirmed that she has been approached. "Yes, I am one of the contestants and if I get the chance to get back, I will settle scores with Sky."

At present amongst the five inmates in the house, apart from Sky all four inmates have been nominated for this week's eviction. However, the channel has been running a ticker on the screen stating that voting lines have been closed for this week. In most probability, Mahek will make an entry into the house on Saturday itself.

Looks like it is going to get even more electrifying now!

Link :-
http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/idiotbox/mahek-chahal-to-re-enter-bigg-boss_102539.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank u Salman Khan...for screwing up this season of BB
why is he so keen to bring his girl back on BB5 🤪...can't he donate her 1 crore rupees? 😆
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: avni.137

can't he donate her 1 crore rupees? 😆

🤣
🤣
greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
didn't expect dis from salman ...😭

hope it's not true
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Salman have spent crores on katrina n her likes.. Mahek is such a disappointing choice..

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Btw another link

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-12-20/tv/30537385_1_wild-card-entry-reality-show

Mahek Chahal is the wild card entrant

Neha Maheshwri, TNN Dec 20, 2011, 05.13PM IST
Tags:
  • Sunny Leone|
  • Sky|
  • Mahek Chahal
(Mahek Chahal)

Bigg Boss is all set to introduce the wild card entry of this season of the reality show.

The three evictees approached to make wild card entry on the show were last evicted Shonali Nagrani along with Mahek Chahal and transgender Laxmi Narayan Tripathi. And the latest development is that sexy siren Mahek has pipped her competitors to the post and will re-enter the house to become a part of the final leg of the competition. With her entry, the show will boil down to six contestants who will battle it out for the coveted title and the prize money. Mahek will join Sky, Juhi Parmar, Sunny Leone, Amarr Upadhyay and good-friend Siddharth Bharadwaj. Her entry will bring balance to the two groups on the show as she is expected to join Sid and Amarr's camp which is pitted against the group that lists Sky, Juhi and Sunny. One expects things to heat up with Mahek's re-entry as she has seen the show from outside. Her entry is expected to take place by the end of this week.

Voting start bi nahi hui n Mahek is already re - entering

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

why is he so keen to bring his girl back on BB5 🤪...can't he donate her 1 crore rupees? 😆

🤣  .. yah he could have donated it from BEING HUMAN
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

On contacting Mahek Chahal, she confirmed that she has been approached. "Yes, I am one of the contestants and if I get the chance to get back, I will settle scores with Sky."

Link :-
http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/idiotbox/mahek-chahal-to-re-enter-bigg-boss_102539.htm

I thought sky and Mehek had a patch up, why is she still taking about settling the score? After Big Boss provided them the dinner date, sky hasn't really harassed her in any manner. Even after she was evicted, I haven't really seen him talk shit about her. Maybe mehek realized that since she had stopped fighting with sky, the amount for footage she was receive dramatically decreassed. It will be cool to see her back, but she shouldn't target sky. Juhi is the one that continues to downgrade her. 

why Salman does not donate her to his -human being wale logo ko??