Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mo710

So u have all the email list of everyone then? ;) Do u know any twitter or facebook sites that can help us?

Why do we have to wait?πŸ˜•

its not one person say and all set ,there are many ppl involve the PH .if story tracks already done they wont change overnight . they are working on it 😊
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

πŸ‘ thank you... im just afraid if cV takes too long to response viewship will lost... πŸ˜•

They wont take long as soon as they know our audience demand, they will act on it quickly! One reason is they dont have a pool of episodes so as they know our demand they will act on it fast!
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

I guess its time 4 ur long postπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...jokes apart yes its high time CV's get everything in place n stop showin more of sideys n concentrate more on d leads...

This is my long post but i shortened it yet the message is deep!πŸ˜‰
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

πŸ‘ thank you... im just afraid if cV takes too long to response viewship will lost... πŸ˜•

Some viewers are loyal they dont leave thats why show is keep going on Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

its not one person say and all set ,there are many ppl involve the PH .if story tracks already done they wont change overnight . they are working on it 😊

So they are already working on a KriYa track u say? But we can still message them and tell them what we want right! There is strength in numbers u knw!
Mo710 thumbnail

Some viwvers are loyal they dont leave thats why show is keep going on

No viewers will go as the viewers are loyal to the show so thats why we are getting TRP's of 3 and constantly in top 10! 
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mo710

So they are already working on a KriYa track u say? But we can still message them and tell them what we want right! There is strength in numbers u knw!

I will give u link send your demand , if you wants 😊i have already sended and i cant resend again 😊
Mo710 thumbnail

I will give u link send your demand , if you wants 😊i have already sended and i cant resend again 😊

I think send the link to all the KriYa fans on here by PM so all of us can ask together! Strength in numbers like i sed!!
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Completely agree with you.I will do anything to get back our Kriya.Yaar I am continuously writing on Shanti Ji wall but its of no use.They are ignoring viewers demands very badly.I think now we need to unite our efforts.

Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2011

Completely agree with you.I will do anything to get back our Kriya.Yaar I am continuously writing on Shanti Ji wall but its of no use.They are ignoring viewers demands very badly.I think now we need to unite our efforts.

Exactly my point yaar! We need to combine our efforts and get more KriYa related tracks on the show quickly!!