VERY IMP: Plz read; A way of getting more KriYa

Posted: 12 years ago
We have been steady in trps but not had the spectacular to go with it! KriYa need to be shown more and more now as us viewers dont mind the other tracks but we just want to see more and more of KriYa!

And have to say the audience can have huge say in wat scenes & tracks we get too! Because if u read the latest article abt a show in top 5 in trps charts, it says due to audience demand the CV's of that show are going and had to show more scenes of the leads! So i think if we get or gather audience demand to show more KriYa and bombard the CV's, star plus & pratigya sites on facebook or twitter and msg Shantiji Bhushan, then CV's will have to show wat we want.

I feel we have been far too quiet in expecting CV's to show what we want and waiting for them to show us more KriYa related scenes so I feel we have to do this right to improve our show!!πŸ˜ƒ

Right guys?
Edited by Mo710 - 12 years ago
its not abt kriya scene only but KRIYA related track...
Originally posted by Mo710

We have been steady in trps but not had the spectacular to go with it! KriYa need to be shown more and more now as us viewers dont mind the other tracks but we just want to see more and more of KriYa!

And have to say the audience can have huge say in wat scenes & tracks we get too! Because if u read the latest EHMMBH article, it says due to audience demand the CV's of that show are going and had to show more Jeevika and Viren scenes! So i think if we get or gather audience demand to show more KriYa and bombard the CV's, star plus & pratigya sites on facebook or twitter and msg Shantiji Bhushan, then CV's will have to show wat we want.

I feel we have been far too quiet in expecting CV's to show what we want and waiting for them to show us more KriYa related tracks so I feel we have to do this right to improve our show!!πŸ˜ƒ

Right guys?
Originally posted by riyya6

its not abt kriya scene only but KRIYA related track...

U know i meant that! So how do u like the idea?
Originally posted by Mo710

U know i meant that! So how do u like the idea?
of course for betterment of our show...πŸ˜ƒ
superb right n m totaly agreed with u...
yes agree with you 😊
Already email all list what we wants 😊
we have to wait i think ..

Originally posted by Mitaly..

yes agree with you 😊

πŸ‘ thank you... im just afraid if cV takes too long to response viewship will lost... πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Mitaly..

yes agree with you 😊

So u have all the email list of everyone then? ;) Do u know any twitter or facebook sites that can help us?

Why do we have to wait?πŸ˜•
I guess its time 4 ur long postπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...jokes apart yes its high time CV's get everything in place n stop showin more of sideys n concentrate more on d leads...