THIS WEEK EVICTION DRAMA

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

ok guys iam trying to throw theory for this  week eviction yes there is no voting but bb offical site suggest there will be eviction😉...these guys 5 plus one wild  card they will be 6 and only one eviction week is left and i guess  they will go with 4 housemates in final week😉...ok as official bb site mentions that voting will end friday afternoon i guess they may send mahek as wild card in friday night or saturday morning and mahek will disclose that no voting outside for this week to housemates .....sid will root for mahek and amar may do too same...sky,sunny and juhi may go against mahek..
bigboss may ask to save 2 people first from 4 nominated people {sid,amar,sunny and juhi}  after securing 2 safe people  rest 2 unsafe  people will be  again  face  nomination from everybody in house and final eviction may take place

disclaimer--- this is my guess only..
people start throwing ur theories ..what ur guess if no eviction is taking by audience votes 
i think there is going to be task of some sorts 
all 4 will have to participate 
who ever loses gets thrown out
or 

mahek gets to save two
n the 2 left have to battle it out in a task or something 
I dnt think k Mahek will b given such powers... Cz if dis happens den Juhi will start crying... '' This is unfair Bigg Boss ''
good theory. i think there wont be any wc entry. i think they are going to offer some money for quitting the show - like they offered bhaktiyaar. again - just a thought.
I don't think Mehak will have the power to save because she would already have the advantage of not being nominated. 

For high drama, it would make sense that one of the nominated does get "evicted" and returns. The shock on the remaining faces except Mehak would make for good viewing. Imagine, two shocks in one week. 
Originally posted by crazysappu

good theory. i think there wont be any wc entry. i think they are going to offer some money for quitting the show - like they offered bhaktiyaar. again - just a thought.
what if nobody accept any money??...they may  handover sum  money for evicted contestant to make it little fair...