Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Would ARnav have explained

uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I know many of you here are annoyed that Khushi never let Arnav speak when she was asking for explanation for breaking the relationship!!!

But guys think honesty and tell do you think ARnav would have told the reason to her if she had listened!!!!!
I want honest answers not just drooling fans who are always one sided and want to find fault with Khushi for everything!!!!!!

I honestly feel he would not have told... remember the day he almost kissed her ans she asked for explanation and he retorted by not explaining and made it  point to hint that she is gold digger "tumne socha tumhari life ban gayi...you don't mean thing to me" and all that were his lines
So you guys think now in these two months he has changesd so much that he will confess his love for Khushi or his lack of love for Lavanya to Khushi whom he still hates for making him emotionally weak

Moreover if he was about to tell then why the hell he kept quite with his family members????

As for the precap...well chillax guys and take it as one of the lighter moments instead of going for one hundred percent logic and bashing KKG...I bet half the things is not as logical as you find faults with Khushi's blunders always!!!!

I point out a hundred illogical things but prefer to have laugh for funny scenes and drool over Arnav when he is looking good...and be mesmerized by Khushi when she looks and acts good...
Same goes for Lavanya and hats off to Sana Khan for such beautiful emoting and to the CVS for the most realistic and sensible break up as I always believe break ups with mature adults happen like this with minimal drama and maximum understanding...

Those who are with me...thank you!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
we all know that khushi is the real reason for their break up

i think he would have not revealed  the "real" reason to khushi at the poolside.

and i also think that khushi would have been the last person he wanted to share the "real" reason with!!

so no!! he wouldn't have told her anything but would have come up with all the 'none of ur business' line i think ðŸ˜Š