India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

what the hell it isss (Page 2)

lovekriyan Goldie
lovekriyan
lovekriyan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
giving importance to side characters and sidelining the leads r really testing the patience of viewers...pratigya is seen only for pbj...cvs hav really messed up the show after leap

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Oh come on we have been steady in trps but not had the spectacular to go with it! KriYa need to be shown more and more now as us viewers dont mind the other tracks but we just want to see more and more of KriYa!

And have to say the audience can have huge say in wat scenes & tracks we get too! Because if u read the latest EHMMBH article, it says due to audience demand the CV's of that show are going to show more Jeevika and Viren scenes! So i think if we get or gather audience demand to show more KriYa and bombard the CV's, star plus & pratigya sites on facebook or twitter and msg Shantiji Bhushan, then CV's will have to show wat we want.

I feel we have been far too quiet in expecting CV's to show what we want and waiting for them to show us KriYa so I feel we have to do this right to improve our show!!Big smile

Right guys?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.Rriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

Oh come on we have been steady in trps but not had the spectacular to go with it! KriYa need to be shown more and more now as us viewers dont mind the other tracks but we just want to see more and more of KriYa!

And have to say the audience can have huge say in wat scenes & tracks we get too! Because if u read the latest EHMMBH article, it says due to audience demand the CV's of that show are going to show more Jeevika and Viren scenes! So i think if we get or gather audience demand to show more KriYa and bombard the CV's, star plus & pratigya sites on facebook or twitter and msg Shantiji Bhushan, then CV's will have to show wat we want.

I feel we have been far too quiet in expecting CV's to show what we want and waiting for them to show us KriYa so I feel we have to do this right to improve our show!!Big smile

Right guys?
Clap
minuu IF-Addictz
minuu
minuu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
COMPARING IS NOT ALLOWED. It is not hard to understand.

Closed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.R

Go to top