Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehek25

Agreed she has turned into a pathetic character...But there is an age-old proverb/adage which states..."hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"...And Ashu falling for Nidhi while she has waited 12 long years for him to love her is the worst humiliation she could ever have faced...Moreover despite blatantly  telling him that she loves him he has so far not responded to her overtures...Now seeing the same Ashutosh fall deeply in love with another girl and that too a much younger girl...Well its more than enough to trigger off her pent up frustration and make her hate the girl/Nidhi...Hence she has lost all sense of reasoning and is trying any and every trick to separate the two...As they say in hindi...Saam Daam Dand bhed...She is using all the tricks in the book to achiever her end...

On top of that she has full support of her SIL...who is so convincing in her theories of 'how to get a man' that she has made Mallika lose all her sense of reasoning...

I actually feel sorry for Mallu thinking what Ashu's reaction would be to her when he finds out how low she has stooped to achieve what she wants...I just hope he realises soon and puts her in her place...

More than Mallu I hate Suhasini...She is just one of those women who have nothing else to do in life than poking their heads in other people's business...They consider themselves as do-gooders but on the contrary they cause greater damage by their unwarranted interference in other people's lives...

Just one question to Suhasini...She is an MA in Psychology, but in which book of Psych do they teach how to steal someone else's love??????? This is the question Mallu should ask her SIl...

Agree with everything you said. Mallika has no justification to feel scorned even though she thinks she does. Ashutosh never wronged her. He told her point blank in the first episode that she should not expect anything from him more than friendship. 
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
At the time I used to watch the show regularly (hardly two weeks), I wanted to discuss Mallika, I essentially felt for the substance she had got. If nothing else, she's the fastest ruined character I have seen on TV. It makes so sense, stooping so low and her sister-in-law she keeps listening to like a puppy, I think that's outrageous. ðŸ¤“

croziaxx thumbnail
 She has no any self-respect , how can she thinks that if nidhi will not in aashu's life ,she will get his love , love is not a property or some-thing.. its a pure feeling and u can't force anyone to love u, and one more thing love has its own dignity, without dignity its totally useless and she wants love to a person who don't love her any more, she try and try continouslly    without consider her own self respect, how could she ? her cruel and conning behavior bringing her away far from aashu day but day and she    thinks,that she is winning, how silly she is ...       
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you too...they are making her character look pathetic...a person fo her stature and for a doctor of her calibre it does not look right that she is stooping so low just to get hold of he love by taking advice from someone like Suhasini.In the beginning I quite liked her character but now that made her into and out and out vamp...why couldn't they have just left it with just hints of grey shades as that would have made her character more intriguing to watch.