Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mallika = unrealistic, unnecessary and pathetic

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

They are making a mess of this character Mallika. I have never seen a more pathetic woman pining for a man. No educated woman would stoop this low. This is beyond unrealistic. CVs? please realize that Mallika does nothing for your TRPs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marybarton thumbnail
So many views and no replies? No one agrees or disagrees?
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes.. i agree wid u..  she has turned out into a complete vamp! 😲..

wht is even mre unbearable is the way she is seeking advice frm her SIL suhasini.. ðŸ˜¡
 n we r in for mre pathetic character butchering once the house issue crops up..😲 
cnt do anythng abt it!😒
Marybarton thumbnail
Thank you, one response. You are right, it's so pathetic to see her calling her ignorant SIL for advice.

The show is really starting to show signs of being produced by Kekta and that is not a compliment.
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marybarton

Thank you, one response. You are right, it's so pathetic to see her calling her ignorant SIL for advice.

The show is really starting to show signs of being produced by Kekta and that is not a compliment.

bt let us nt worry over mallu issue too much.. lets look at the brighter side... the two love gurus joining hands to re-unite AshNi.. dats the highlight of KTLK right nw.. so dont lose hope.. 😊

asiaheart thumbnail
I find Mallika's SIL more pathetic! She needs to learn to mind her own business & let Mallika deal with her own problems. Love can't be achieved by tricks. The SIL is a nutcase & Mallika needs to smarten up a little. I understand if she doesn't like Nidhi & wants her out of Ashu's life but the things she does are not for a mature person her age. She tells Nidhi off that Ashu is a mature person; yet she herself is being childish in this...I know she's needed for some spice in the story, but in the near future, she should just tell Ashu about her feelings for him & if he doesn't respond in the same way, she should move on in life...and away from her SIL!
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wel i hav seen someone more pathetic...her assistant cum adviser suhasini... i can tolerate mallu thinking shes losing someone whom she luvd d most bt whts d issue wid miss MA in psychology...talking abt mardo k character, tiryacharitra n al...
shes turned into a complete psycho completing her degree
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: asiaheart

I find Mallika's SIL more pathetic! She needs to learn to mind her own business & let Mallika deal with her own problems. Love can't be achieved by tricks. The SIL is a nutcase & Mallika needs to smarten up a little. I understand if she doesn't like Nidhi & wants her out of Ashu's life but the things she does are not for a mature person her age. She tells Nidhi off that Ashu is a mature person; yet she herself is being childish in this...I know she's needed for some spice in the story, but in the near future, she should just tell Ashu about her feelings for him & if he doesn't respond in the same way, she should move on in life...and away from her SIL!

wow didnt read ur comment before posting mine bt seems lyk we both wrote d same thing
mallu's SIL is jst so irritating...jst cant stand her silly th8s
Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree. Her character has dropped so low. When she was crying to Aditiya about her being a bad person, I thought maybe she saw some sense finally. But clearly not. 

I find her scenes so irritating, especially with her SIL. Wish I could fast forward but I change the channel
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed she has turned into a pathetic character...But there is an age-old proverb/adage which states..."hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"...And Ashu falling for Nidhi while she has waited 12 long years for him to love her is the worst humiliation she could ever have faced...Moreover despite blatantly  telling him that she loves him he has so far not responded to her overtures...Now seeing the same Ashutosh fall deeply in love with another girl and that too a much younger girl...Well its more than enough to trigger off her pent up frustration and make her hate the girl/Nidhi...Hence she has lost all sense of reasoning and is trying any and every trick to separate the two...As they say in hindi...Saam Daam Dand bhed...She is using all the tricks in the book to achiever her end...

On top of that she has full support of her SIL...who is so convincing in her theories of 'how to get a man' that she has made Mallika lose all her sense of reasoning...

I actually feel sorry for Mallu thinking what Ashu's reaction would be to her when he finds out how low she has stooped to achieve what she wants...I just hope he realises soon and puts her in her place...

More than Mallu I hate Suhasini...She is just one of those women who have nothing else to do in life than poking their heads in other people's business...They consider themselves as do-gooders but on the contrary they cause greater damage by their unwarranted interference in other people's lives...

Just one question to Suhasini...She is an MA in Psychology, but in which book of Psych do they teach how to steal someone else's love??????? This is the question Mallu should ask her SIl...