India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan/VirIka SS: The birthday surprise

EHMMBH_fan1 Senior Member
EHMMBH_fan1
EHMMBH_fan1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Hi guys! I am Ashna :) I have been watching EHMMBH right from the beginning and I have literally read all the OS's and SS's on this forum. I would like to take this opportunity to appreciate all the writers on this forum. You guys have done an amazing job and it is due to your brilliant work that I have got the encouragement to write.

Like all of you I completely love both the jodi's especially the cute banters of VirMan. Along with the jodi's I love the whole essence of this show. I love all the bonds in this show including the sisters, the brothers, jija- saali, devar-bhabhi, chachi-virat etc.. So in my SS I have tried to keep the essence of the show the same as I love it and wouldn't like to change anything about it. Now it is upto you guys to decide if I was successful or not. And I would quickly ilke to add that I am exactly like Manvi in real life. Well at least the way I talk :) So you can see a reflection of me in the dialogues. Also, I personally feel that the dialogues will have a much greater impact and meaning if they are described in hindi. Sorry for causing any inconvenience!!!! 

It is my first ever piece of writing so please feel free to comment/criticise, like/dislike, suggest how to improve etc...

This is a SS and will be approximately 3-4 parts long and now without further delay here it is..

P.S. I am desperately waiting for feedback :) Thank you!!! 

Chapter 1- The perfect gift

Viren was lying there, a dreamy smile adorning his face. How he loved his beautiful and shy wife Jeevika. She had very quickly become a huge part of his life. His smile deepened at the thought of the incident from this morning. He would kill Virat for embarrassing him and Jeevika in front of his mum. 

"No pizza for Virat next time, I'll order khichdi for him instead," muttered an irritated Viren, however at the same time his smile remained intact. 

His thoughts were interrupted by a loud ring of his phone. 

"Ah, Manvi!" Viren's irritated expression was replaced with a smile, as he thought about his naughty yet adorable saali. 

He picked up the phone and before he could even mutter a hi, he was bombarded with a list of questions. 

"Hi jeeju, kaise ho?", "Jeevika di kahan hai?", "Aur sab kaisa chal raha hai?"

His smile deepened. So typical of Manvi. She should be titled as Basanti part II. 

"Arey saali sahiba, aap mujhe bolne ka mauka bhi dengi ya khud hi bolti rahengi? questioned Viren.

"Sorry jeeju!" Manvi muttered, highly embarrassed at having made a fool of herself yet again. But then again she didn't care. After all she was Manvi Choudary and there is no one else in the world like her. She was the only piece.

"Main bilkul theek hoon, Jeevika bahar kuch kaam kar rahi hai aur sab kuch ek dum acha chal raha hai meri pyaari saali ji," explained a very patient Viren.

"Jeeju!, Arey abhi abhi to apki shaadi hui hai air aap ne abhi se hi meri di ko kaam par laga diya. Ye time toh romance karne ka hota hai", exclaimed Manvi cheekily. Thank god her di wasn't listening to all this or else she would kill her for saying these things to Viren jeeju.

"Manvi," warned Viren however smiling inwardly at his saali's cute antics. 

"Acha jeeju ye sab choro aur ye batao ki aapne Jeevika di ke birthday ke liye kya plan kiya hai? I'm sure kuch dhaansu sa plan kiya hoga. Aakhir 2 din mein jo hai!!" 

Viren's eyebrows shot up in confusion. It was Jeevika's birthday in 2 days and she didn't even mention it. But then again Mrs. Vadhera was hardly the type to go around singing about her birthday. Thank god for Manvi.

"Hello, jeeju kahan kho gaye?" questioned Manvi confused at the sudden silence at the other end of the phone.

"Manvi, mujhe to pata hi nahi tha ki Jeevika ka birthday hai, maine to kuch nahi plan kiya. Ab main kya karun?" asked Viren, clearly distressed at not having known his own wife's birthday.

"Jeeju, have no fear when Manvi the great is here", "ab meri baat aap dhyan se suno."

Manvi gives Viren some tips and instructions as to what to do.

" Thank you so much saali sahiba. Chaliye mai aap se baat main baat karta hook. Jaake tayariyan shuru karta hoon."

" Okay bye jeeju and all the best."

Viren was excited to make Jeevika's birthday very special for her. He would make this birthday the most memorable one ever.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Knock Knock

Slowly the door opened and Virat's head pooped out from behind the closed door of his room. It was almost like Virat had a world of his own in his room. He kept to himself however he was always there when his bhai needed him. 

"Arey bhai aap yahan?", "andar ao na" Virat spoke effortlessly, confused at his brother's sudden arrival at his bedroom door and with a worried expression on his face.

Virat rolled his tongue in his mouth and whispered into his brother's ear, " Aapko toh Jeevika bhabhi ke saath room mei hona chahiye tha, subah to bade utavle ho rahe the, ab kya hua?" 

"Virat, teri to!" Viren lightly punched Virat in the stomach yet began to laugh at his brother's talks.

"Kya yaar, tu aur Maanvi dono ek hi khet ki mooli ho." 

Viren could clearly see the similarities between his saali and his brother. No wonder it was a war of words every time they would talk. 

" Us bandariya ke jaisa, kyu bhai?" Virat was suddenly interested as to why his bhai was suddenly talking about that der futiya. 

Viren slowly explained his conversation with Manvi to Virat and as expected his brother was ready to help him in an instant. Viren suddenly stopped as a though occurred to him which he instantly asked Virat about.

"Yaar par mai Jeevika ko gift kya doon? Ye ladkiyon ko kya cheezein pasand aati hai ab iska to mujhe andaaza hi nahi hai. Teri to itni saari girlfriends rehe chuki hai. Koi toh idea de na yaar."

"Arey yaar bhai, have no fear when Virat, iss ghar ki aur chachi ki tope-hope is here, " Virat spoke confidently while lifting his collar proudly. 

Viren slowly shook his head, smiling yet again. He couldn't stop smiling while his brother and saali were around. God they were both so similar.

"Acha bhai maine kuch socha hai jo bhabhi ke liye perfect gift hoga" stated Virat.

"Kyun na hum Rishikesh jaake, uss bandariya aur bhabhi ki saari family ko yahan le aayein?", "Ek toh bhabhi apne parivaar se milke bahot kuch hongi aur doosra sab log ek saath bhabhi ka birthday bhi celebrate kar lenge. Batao hai na genius idea?"

Viren hugged his brother out of excitement and stated, " Kamal ka idea hai yaar, tu sach mei mera bhai hai. Jeevika sab se khaskar Manvi se milke toh bahot khush hogi!"

This was the perfect gift. Suddenly a thought came to Viren which made him pause momentarily and think about, worry clearly etched on his face. Badi Maa would not be happy with Manvi's arrival. Oh well he could get his mom to talk to badi maa and try to convince her that Manvi wasn't a bad person, she was only immature.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After taking permission from everyone Virat and Viren headed out the door to get Jeevika's birthday present.

Virat was excited to meet his der futiya. Oh how he loved to annoy her! Her quick comebacks and never backing out attitude was what made their banters even more fun. It had only been a week since Viren and Jeevika's wedding, yet he missed fighting with her. He missed her fighting back with him, he missed her childish acts and most of all he missed her trademark phrase, "Chep ho kya?"

Well it was easy to say that Virat missed his choudarain. 

Manvi was sitting on her bed, tears pouring out of her eyes and onto the photograph of her and her di. This photo was taken before Jeevika's wedding when both the sisters were hugging each other, content with their life yet sad at their soon to happen separation. Manvi missed her sister so much. It had been a whole week since she had seen her di. Mannu, who hadn't even lived without her di for a few hours had now not seen her for a whole week. She would do anything just to see her once. 

"Aap mujhe chore kar chali gayi na di? Mai aap ke liye khush ki aapko Viren Jeeju jaise husband mile lekin mai kya karun, mujhe bhi toh aapki zaroorat hai na di," Manvi hiccupped while she sobbed like a baby and clung onto the photograph as if her life depended on it. 

The ring of the doorbell interrupted her thoughts.

"Iss waqt kon hai yaar? Shanti se rone bhi nahi dete ye log. Vele hai kya sab ke sab? Aur koi kaam nahi sivaye aake mujhe disturb karne ke?" Manvi muttered to herself clearly irritated.

"Aur upar se mera mahan parivaar. Koi aur darwaza nahi khol sakta hai kya? Saara kaam mujh jaisi nani si jaan par chor diya hai."

The continuous ringing of the bell infuriated her even further.

"Aa rahi hoon.Uff!! Kon hai?" screamed Manvi as she opened the door with a jerk.

Manvi's eyes widened in shock as there stood in front of her, leaning casually against the door was,

"Chep, tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?"

"Hello, der futiya!"

End of Chapter 1

Coming up in Chapter 2- Manvi stepped onto the bus however she missed a step and fell straight out and into Virat's arms. It was like deja-vu. The time when Virat had caught her in Chandigarh's mall when she fell off the escalator came back to her and once again they both stood there looking at one another. 

Edited by AR_fan1 - 21 December 2011 at 5:06am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesrockinggirl555-JeeVi-VirMan-sneha12345lakhanikomal5eema-princess-sankey7sankeymizznacdeevianee[email protected]amee1julzKryanian08TrueMuskaanDaniaax3angel97--Mystical--siya_162cute4u_22sonika_virmannishi12345Love_Familypinkstarsjenna_parul01princess14IrUmIBrAhImJULIELmasinChiraiyya...Hawa-Hawaiicutie_mahimaCythereaDivanIshhooriaarev4evajia123sagarKrazzy4u786pinky.padda-Aaliya.KryAn--happilyunknownpreethisashred12avni_19sizzysehrish..Zainab..love_never_dies_keertu_Nikki_Titli

pinkstars Goldie
pinkstars
pinkstars

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Lovely..Pls PM me wen u update...
guluna Senior Member
guluna
guluna

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
very nice i loved it i wish drama mn bhi esa hi ho plz pm me the nxt part
EHMMBH_fan1
EHMMBH_fan1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkstars

Lovely..Pls PM me wen u update...

Thank you so much! I sure will :)
EHMMBH_fan1
EHMMBH_fan1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guluna

very nice i loved it i wish drama mn bhi esa hi ho plz pm me the nxt part

Thnx Smile I hope so too!! I will PM u for sure :)
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Will read nd comment after school
rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
It was simply awesome, cant wait to read the nxt part after the precap. Please PM me when you update
siya_16 Senior Member
siya_16
siya_16

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Loved it... Great work... ClapClap 
Pls update soon... N do pm me...Smile

Go to top