What's Unfair According to you?

Poll Question :

What's Unfair According to you?

Poll Choice
Pooja Mishra's Sudden Eviction
Mehak Chahat's Return
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Folks . This poll's intention is to know what's unfair? It's Pooja Mishra's sudden Eviction or Return of Mehak Chahat of Millions Phans? As my feeling says that it's Pooja Mishra's Eviction, She was deliberately evicted from Show whilst she was Trp Generator for this season Which Bigg Boss himself was Conscious of !
Lets talks in regards to Mehak Chahat who was evicted after getting least votes but she going to make her Return to show just Two Weeks From Finale which is Unfair Altogether .

IMO, Both Ladies Should have come either As contestants or Guests not one was Guest and other is Contestant.
whole BB Is Unfair this yeat!!
By all means i Don't want Poisnous lady, She should be dumped out of Show just after making Return.
See, it's a fact that a contestant would have fans and haters both. But logically if you see, Mahek has A LOT of fans. Pooja M had initially more fans but there had been a dramatic increase in Mahek's fans when she took a stand against Sid & Sky when the duo was harassing everybody in the house. Now I know a few people wouldn't agree with Mahek coming back as Wildcard but I'm very sure more than 80% of people who are following Bigg Boss season are ecstatic upon the news of Mahek's return and she sure has the biggest fan following among all the contestants this season.  

PM eviction was not unfair as she broke the contract by being physical with a fellow contestant.. 

Mahak's Return, if based on the bases of wild card entry poll votes then fair.. otherwise unfair.. 

Both
bcoz PM was unfairly evicted
& Mahek's re-entry is also highly unfair, bcoz show is about to end in 2-3 weeks
no matter what, they are gonna make her the winner
PM's eviction was a chance for them to clear the path for mahek's easy victory...๐Ÿ˜†
bcoz PM was the only one who can give tough competition to Mahek
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
PM eviction was unfair but Mahek's entry as WC now takes d crown of being most unfair act in BB's history ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Juhi will go crazy when she comes 2 know mahek is contestant..๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by dipsdear

Juhi will go crazy when she comes 2 know mahek is contestant..๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃhahahaha moli paratha aunty๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
wait MAHEK is not yet in the show ,๐Ÿค”
so i think your poll question is unfair for BIGGBOSS๐Ÿ˜‰