Will Rashis plan work??? -indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Will Rashi's plan work?

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 

In STAR Plus' Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Rashi might be back in the Modi house but her euphoria soon faded when she realised that no one had accepted her in reality. Rashi has been subjected to cold stances and aloofness which has hurt her the most. Now the goodie good Rashi has decided to take matters in her own hands and prove herself to the family, even if it means she has to go back to her scheming and manipulative ways.

A STARPlus.in source elaborates, "Rashi was feeling guilty that while helping her escape the goons, Gopi got badly injured. After her return to the Modi house, she tried her best to be a good bahu and genuinely help everyone. However Koki, Jigar and others kept her at bay and taunted her which hurt her a lot. The latest argument over Gangajal was the nail in the coffin. Her patience has given up and now she feels she has had enough. Rashi will plan to get into the good books of the family with some manipulation."

Rashi aka Rucha explains, "I wanted to impress everyone and be the good bahuthey expected me to be in the first place. No one in the family is bothered about me or talks to me properly, including my husband Jigar. I want to make them aware that I am a changed person but they aren't giving me the chance. Whatever I do, each and every gesture is misconstrued. I want Gopi to recover as soon as possible and I have taken on her responsibility but this hostility is hurting me the most. I have decided to prove to my family that I am a responsible and good bahu so if I have to manipulate them into believing so - I will do it. I have planned to ensure everyone is around when I actually help Gopi so they have proof that I am Gopi's well wisher."

What is Rashi's plan? Will the family see the change in her or will the plan backfire? Catch Saath Nibhaana Saathiya every Monday to Friday, 7:00 PM on STAR Plus. 

STARPlus.in news
 | 
Wednesday, December 21, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2731/will-rashi%E2%80%99s-plan-work.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh please spare gopi you witch😑
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This time she will actually do the kalakaries on Gopi and then save her from them too? πŸ˜•
I really think that this time I hope and pray that the Modi family catch her doing it and not get carried away with it. πŸ˜†

That means that she has tampered with the bell and when Gopi will realise it she will call for help and Rashi will come and fix it to show that she cares? πŸ˜•

Rashi will never change and Gopi will always fall into her trap. πŸ˜­

Thanks for sharing. πŸ˜Š
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing isnt rashi doing that all 1and half years to be a good bahu and what happens it always backfire
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this means that all the kalakaries that she will do, she'll do to help gopi not to harm her !!!!! so chill
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.

I had a feeling she will try a double kalakari πŸ˜† Sabotage the bell and then become Gopi's saviour when the sabotaged bell causes her problems.

Personally I hope she gets caught. It really is way too soon for anyone to be thinking any good of her. She must deal with the problems she has created for herself by her own actions.

Just wish the CV's started bringing out the major kalakaris that she, Urmi and Kinjal did against Gopi! 
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanx 4 sharing bt i think tht her kalakari will backfire as ahem might be with gopi...

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for sharing!!!

This proves that Rashi has no idea what a good person it really likeπŸ˜ƒ
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Raashi has started going back to her good old days. Remember the fire in the mandir where they thought she would act and help Mota Bhabhi to become the bahu in the house. She is going to do a similar gig with Gopi.
I am afraid she will be successful first before anyone realises that she played with them again.
Kavya.S thumbnail
thanks for sharing tanu...
rashi don know what to say about her...