But the main question is

Will lavanya come back to RM ?

The reasons she should come back:

•she loves asr's family
•for aakashs marriage
•to become a Cupid in Arhi relationship

Overall will arnav get her back?

From my opinion he will I know he has told her he doesn't love her
But he may feel jealous of the new guy and he may dare to bring lavanya back to show off

Why lavanya shouldn't come back?

• because she knows arnav has a feeling for Khushi
• she has been told by arnav that he doesn't want to marry her
•because lavanya some how knew arnav had changed

So I have some how get these reasons out of my head but if you have any more reasons, suggestions, or comments please leave them :)

Thank you

Posted: 12 years ago
Lavanya should not come back.

Here's why:

She has served her purpose as a character.
She should not be a vamp because that would undo her personal growth and make this a Kekta show.
She is a ex-girlfriend and that is always an issue in present relationships.
She just went to London, she can't come back within a week for a wedding
She cannot legitimately be a cupid because she has a history with ASR. It doesn't look right to a KKG as future wife, no matter how well-intentioned they both are.
She cannot come back to marry anyone else in the family as Akash is taken and it would be very wrong. Think about it, she was in a full-fledged relationship with the head of the household. How can she come back there to be with someone else?

I can give more reasons. But I will stop now. It's probably clear that I really don't want the character to come back for the good of the show. Nothing against Sana, she did a great job.
Originally posted by Marybarton

Lavanya should not come back.

Here's why:

She has served her purpose as a character.
She should not be a vamp because that would undo her personal growth and make this a Kekta show.
She is a ex-girlfriend and that is always an issue in present relationships.
She just went to London, she can't come back within a week for a wedding
She cannot legitimately be a cupid because she has a history with ASR. It doesn't look right to a KKG as future wife, no matter how well-intentioned they both are.
She cannot come back to marry anyone else in the family as Akash is taken and it would be very wrong. Think about it, she was in a full-fledged relationship with the head of the household. How can she come back there to be with someone else?

I can give more reasons. But I will stop now. It's probably clear that I really don't want the character to come back for the good of the show. Nothing against Sana, she did a great job.

I agree with your reasons but you know the new guy I think he has been bought in the show for lavanya what are views on that?
Originally posted by Ipkknd-ki-fan1

I agree with your reasons but you know the new guy I think he has been bought in the show for lavanya what are views on that?

He's technically not family, so I guess it would be okay. But La already left, so he has to go back and find her 😆 Maybe when the ASR jealousy track is over, they can send him over to come back for a SHORT visit with his wifey La. But it will still be too much coincidence for La to be getting involved with one family over and over.
Edited by Marybarton - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Marybarton

He's technically not family, so I guess it would be okay. But La already left, so he has to go back and find her 😆 Maybe when the ASR jealousy track is over, they can send him over to come back for a SHORT visit with his wifey La. But it will still be too much coincidence for La to be getting involved with one family over and over.

Wifey la
For some reason I think the new guy has been bought for lavanya
I agree with the fact it will be a concidence that la coming back to RM over and over again but hopefully cvs will do something that pleases us :)
Its time to move on.  We spent an entire week saying "Goodbye" to LaVanya and she received a lot more screen time than the lead.  I appreciated her exit and how she maintained her dignity, and tried to talk some sense into both Khushi and Arnav about their true feelings.  But now its time for her to go and stay gone. Sana was a great actress and her transition from vamp to sweetie pie was a miracle.  Now lets let bygones be bygones and don't bring her back.  Atleast no time soon.
so what is she returns and helps asr and khushi to be together its not weird and awkward we live in a modern world and who cares, and la shes strong and she can take care of herself even if she is going to play cupid she will control her feeling and she will complete a mission, la is a person whos keeps her word, and i know it she will return