Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Space in Relationships-Must Read..

mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello friends..i guess this is my first post in this forum..so firstly let me give u a brief intro abt me..M Palak..I am a regular watcher of BALH well i love this show coz of its simplicity in the love story.We all think like i wish even i had a relation like them(i think soπŸ˜•)Many of us we re scared to fall in love..WHY?coz of the fear,  WHY DO RELATIONSHIPS BREAK?well i guess i have got an answer to this and that is why i am writing this from a compilation..i hope u all like it and get a solution to this problem called a BREAKUP AND A HEARTBREAK.and i have posted this in many forums(as in which i watch)so that people get a solution..n if possible do forward to ur friends..😊Please focus on the areas highlighted with RED😊

Let There Be Space

Love one another,but not make a bond of love

Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.

Fill each other's cup ,but drink not from one cup.

Give one another of your bread,but eat not from the same loaf.

Sing and Dance together and be joyous,

But let each one of you be alone,

And stand together yet not too near together;

For the pillars of the temple stand apart,

-Khalil Gibran

A tree will never blossom in the shadow of another tree.

No matter how intimate a relationship is,each person at different stages needs his or her own space,a time to just be.It is always two individuals that form a couple,and grow.So when we are two individuals shouldn't we be permitted to grow also as one?How will we eve miss our partner if we keep sticking to each other all the time?There has to be some distance at some point to measure the depth of our love.Its only the distance that increases the value,whether it be in terms of a person or a relationship.Too much of sweet will always make us diabetic.Similiarly,too much of togetherness gets very claustrophobic.

There is no doubt on the importance of quality time that should be spent by a couple but space is equally important.Every individual has their own likes and and dislikes.Its not necessary for us to like the activity that our partner enjoys the most,and for that we need to give space.Let him go drinking while you go for an all girls night out..If you like shopping,he need not hang around toto hold your bags.Encouragement to do things that one likes is always appreciated.Be together yet give the other one that desired space.

You could always decide on one day in the week when you and your partner could go and do things that each one of you like.Explore your own interests.But even while doing all this,always trust your partner.Never drill into your partner and try keeping an account of what they did when,because you are not giving space,just pretending to do so.Learn to trust.

Openess in any relationship is important to avoid the guilt of ignoring the other person.It should always be a mutual agreement between the two.

When a woman is too eager to please a man,a man doesn't experience the distance he needs to pursue her.Quite often a man feels his love when he is directly faced with the possibility of losing a woman.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

If we cant love yourself,we can never love the other person.Only when we love ourselves in the right manner then can we understand the needs of the other person.When we are with ourselves we become the person ,the individual we were loved for,craved for.Let's not lose our identity.

Let's take and give space.This is the key to healthy relationship.

Most of the times when a person states the need of the space,it has nothing to do with the other partner.It has nothing to do with the love they have for us.As a matter of fact,it has nothing to do with anybody  at all.Sometimes it's simply needed to be with one's self and sort things out,regardless of what they are.

Regrettably,this is not how things are perceived.When one hears that in spite of their presence their loved one needs to be left alone for a desired period of time partners mostly land up insisting on not permitting the other person to have space without  first  grilling them for the reason behind this need. They do it without even realizing that this grilling will in the end do no good but upset the other partner and create disharmony which might escalate into having different opinions on the same.

Insecurity is often the reason behind not permitting space.The mature step to take is to let the other person be and permit that time without any interrogation.When this is done neither o feel threatened by the need of the other person's space nor does our partner feel guilty for needing it.

The key to saving a relationship is simple.It seems hard to understand but the secret recipe is trust and balance.The concept of space is generally misunderstood and only a few realize the importance of it.Those who understand are blessed.Blessed with the fruit of 'happily ever after'.

The ultimate test of a relationship,is to disagree but to still hold hands.

Hope all of u liked it..If possible do pass it on 2 ur friends..and if possible do read my SS-Love And Romance..This is not a way of publiscing but a helping hand..And if i hurt anyone i m SORRY..

Avoid Bashing plz..

Regards,

Palak

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well said.it is lovely.
saisamanvi thumbnail
hey palak  first of all welcome to balh forum
lovely post and well said
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post palak & welcome in BALH forum.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Fabulous post... and Hearty Welcome To BALH Forum
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Palak! Kya damakhedar entry mari aap ne!!
Fantabulous post!!