Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Not happy with KriYansh confession (Page 2)

aimyx IF-Rockerz
aimyx
aimyx

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
^^Seriously yaar..!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Adi_Arsha

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
i agree wid u yaar! i mean was this a confession? i logged on to IF n den i realised ki oh confession toh ho gaya! i didnt feel any magic in the way she said it.
So i am hoping that this wasn't their confession and i really want Rey down on one knee and kriya clearly professing her love!
im dissapointed too! i mean this is the lead couple!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess.RamshaAdi_Arsha

-Neethu- IF-Rockerz
-Neethu-
-Neethu-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ MICK ~~

ABHI CONFESSION KA BAS C HUA HAI... CHILL GUYS.. !!! PICTURE ABHI BAKI HAI MERE DOSTON..
              I totally agree with u. Un dono ne abhi tak woh 3 magical words nahi kaha hai. I'm sure aage bohat dhamakedar hone wale hai. So plz have patience guys.
MayurArti_rocks Goldie
MayurArti_rocks
MayurArti_rocks

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
yeah dont be disappoint pls.abhi tak to kuch bhi confession nehi hua hai,
kriya only took the very first step towards rey abhi tak to pura feelings baki hai.so chill abhi tak confession ka kuch nehi hua hai ohh bahoot dur ke baat hai.
for now kriya only able to understand ke rey is more than a friend fr her Day Dreaming
but the day when she will confess what is her real feeling i.e she loves her that day will be the real confession.so chill real confession abhi baki hai mere dost.Thumbs Up
Bakho.RK IF-Dazzler
Bakho.RK
Bakho.RK

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
HAHAHAH!! arey abhi kria only said ACHE DOST SAI KUCH ZYADA!!

I LOVE TOU BAKI HAI NAA!!! dnt wryy!!!

Bepannaah.

Kriyansh IF-Dazzler
Kriyansh
Kriyansh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
chilax this is not the actual confession...i bet these pple r going the dmg way...she just realized that she likes him tats it...i luv u nahi bola...so tis is not the actual confession...

sweetshine

Princess.Ramsha Newbie
Princess.Ramsha
Princess.Ramsha

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adi_Arsha

Ramsha, Don't know about you but I loved yesterday's episode...What if it was plain..(though I agree LOL with ya!)..But all we wanted was our cute and Hawt couple, KriYansh and that is what we have got...no matter how we got 'em... after months of waiting we got them and I don't want to criticize anymore... Let's leave all that and be happy with KriYansh..Coz it's the start of something NEW!!

It was not ALL we wanted... Wink LOL, I guess we wanted "intensity, passion and chemistry" in the words and context of the show! But don't you think it was all rushed and haphazard without even a promo? Confused Here we had this adorable Kriya questioning herself and then before she even answered the question, she had said it to Rey!!! Kinda confusing... What if she steps back and regrets it with second thoughts, wondering if that's really how she feels? She must be sure of herself, na? She must have complete faith in her feelings, or she can hurt herself with her bluntness... And one second, we had her so mildly and adorably hesitating and the next, she blurted it! They were shown to be so violently in love... I just thought such a cutsy confession all of a sudden didn't fit! Tongue 

Adi_Arsha

Princess.Ramsha Newbie
Princess.Ramsha
Princess.Ramsha

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hawaida

i think cvs has purposefully kept the confession simple!!! i fink i read ur comments in youtube videos of d3 too... dun be offensive but u want something beyond the word MAGICAL!!! i felt it was a cute confession n then rey jumping like maniacs in pure sheer happiness! tumhari expectations buhat buhat ziyada hai yar!!!! arman n ridhima ka confession bhi simple tha pr passionate coz they were shown mature doctors! kriyansh r shown as teenagers! when i was in my teens, mujhse itna bhi kaha na jata k we r more than friends! love is suppose to be simple with no whiff of artificiality! kriyansh has given loads of moments which strikes ur heart n soul! woh food fight scene kitna cute tha jb rey asked chocolate ya pineapple? it had no i love u etc but still it laid an impression! 
N hudd hoti hai nashukri ki yar! we r dying for swaron track to begin! aur tum full confesion pae bhi khush nhe??? chillax n enjoy this cute show:)

I felt it was cute too! But cute isn't the essence of KriYansh!!! They are bringing so much tamed, devastating intensity!!! Clap And full confession kahan yaar? They did not even really say what they feel... And in the DanceFest, we had Kriya questioning herself with no answer and suddenly, she blurts it to Rey??? I wanted a slow build of passion, her realization, something full of perfection and sensuality as it really strikes her what she feels for him!!! Embarrassed And when did I say KriYansh moments are not cute when they need to be??? And love isn't always simple, especially not unrequited love! Embarrassed And I want the SwaRon track too; it's just that they ended the KriYansh track too abruptly and quickly. After the essence of earth-shattering intensity, we really wanted a confession where the frustration is let out. Cuteness here wasn't exactly satisfactory. They are shown to be so violently in love, raging with conflict, etc. Confused And then the sudden cuteness? Kinda confusing... not to mention, frustrating! Angry

Go to top